Extended TGS Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    You will find a lot of Jill fans around here, and around the net. We are not the only ones who are still shocked about this. Whenever they like it or not, it's unfair.
    OH BOO HOO! Get over it, it's Capcom's franchise, and they can do what they like with it in fairness.

Comment

• Kawata pointed, during an interview with an Italian website at the tgs, that Jill's tomb is an important element for the story in re5... not her death but her tomb

Comment

• Where did you get that? Important? People are dying to know!

So she might not be dead but experimented! This is just getting darker and darker...

Source! Source!
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 10-10-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• @Jill Lover
          sorry the source is italian
          actually that's the onlyone interview from the TGS
          Un'approfondita intervista a Masachika Kawata, producer di Resident Evil 5, tutta da leggere!

Comment

• Thank you! So we could say that it's official, right?
            Anyway it's not a big spoiler but it could mean that she's not entirely dead. I didn't expect her to play a major role in RE5 whatever that means.

Comment

• replying to the question about the tombstone of Jill Valentine Kawata says that in all the trailer of RE5 who issued so far they inserted at the end a short frame that could shake or leave impressed fans of the series. All these elements are very important aspects of the plot, and therefore so is the tomb of Jill.

sorry i did my best for the translation (english is not my mother language).

Comment

• Your English is better than mine and I was born and raised here :p.

Comment

• I get it, thanks. So... well, it's what we've all been saying here, we already know Jill's tombstone it's something important to the game's plot, I really think Birdwoman it's just a new god-damn character. Regarding Jill's death, there's something more. I just know it.

You know when Chris is fighting with Wesker in that castle, those flashes of Sheva being choked and Jill's tombstone made me think that Chris in order to defeat Wesker takes strengh and anger from those sequences, like if he was remembering them.

Comment

• Since Kawata talks about the tombstone and not of her death I'm hoping Jill is still alive in some way... I hope... but remembering what Takeuchi said sometime ago "RE5 is the end of a story in RE"... I just hope that isn't Jill and Chris partnership becouse of her death

Comment

• Is that really true? It could be the end of Chris and Jill but i doubt they don't want to carry on making money with the name of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                        Since Kawata talks about the tombstone and not of her death I'm hoping Jill is still alive in some way... I hope... but remembering what Takeuchi said sometime ago "RE5 is the end of a story in RE"... I just hope that isn't Jill and Chris partnership becouse of her death
                        It would be great to end the saga with Wesker winning all battles. This time the heroes losing, yes sir!

Comment

• yes also kawata pointed this at the italian interviewer, re5 is the end of a story.... and also a beginning of a new story, will be unveiled an element that is going to evolving in other situations with the next chapters.

Comment

• So... that means no more Leon, Chris, Claire or Jill? LOL! I bet Alice is the next gen character... Jesus Christ...

Comment

• the end of a story not the end of all the storyies or all characters.
                              probably is a story belonging to a character (jill?) or to a villain (wesker?)

Comment

• Still no direct-feed version of the 'Play God' trailer? Hmm. I'm starting to think we won't be getting one...it was part of Microsoft's conference, and sometimes they don't release direct-feeds of those 'private' trailers.

Comment

Working...
                                X