Biohazard Degeneration: Submit Your Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Degeneration: Submit Your Questions

For the 4th episode of the RPD Dispatch, we'll have forum member (and all around great guy) TheSelfishGene joining us. He'll be coming straight off of viewing Biohazard Degeneration as it premieres in Japanese theaters. With this in mind, I wanted to open this segment up to some questions from the community.

The segment will naturally be a spoilerfest, so if you are eager to learn something about Degeneration and have questions, then post it here and we may ask Gene about it when he appears on the podcast.

Is Leon more of an arrogant prick than what he was in RE4?

My main concern. No, really.

Comment

What is the lenghth of the movie, who is the g monster, are there any more bows in there exsept erom what we saw in the trailers?
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Didn't capcom say before that this movie will tell what ALL the main characters have been doing since the Racoon city incident ? how true is that.

Comment

Does leon take on the forces of the undead with nothing but his wits, his manly ego and a cocktail stick while pleasuring the claire and blonde cop with one hand while curing cancer with the other?

Comment

Does Leon, in the midst of delivering one of his cringe-inducing one-liners, get decapitated by the B.O.W. shown at the end of the last trailer?

(If they can kill off Jill Valentine, a beloved heroine...they should DEFINITELY kill off the least interesting, most arrogant, jackass male RE character. Just saying.)

Comment

Are there any note worthy story developments, both plot-wise and character-wise?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I don't have any questions but it will be great if Gene can talk about the movie without spoilers first, some people want to know if the movie is good without reading spoilers.

Comment

Does Sherry make an appearence? And if so, does she play any kind of roll other than carrying the G-Virus around in her Pendant? LOL!
                  Last edited by Jubei Mishima; 10-09-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

...in Degeneration? I think you're a little confused dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      ...eh, yeah, I lost track of which thread I was posting in. That's what you get for multiple tabs, I guess.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei Mishima View Post
                        Does Sherry make an appearence? And if so, does she play any kind of roll other than carrying the G-Virus around in her Pendant? LOL!
                        Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        ...eh, yeah, I lost track of which thread I was posting in. That's what you get for multiple tabs, I guess.

Nothing to see here, move along.
                        Was a post deleted...or do you have just have two accounts?

My question...does the film show anything that could link the film to RE5?

Comment

Does the film lend itself to a more classic RE vibe like RE2, or does it lean more towards RE4?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            Was a post deleted...or do you have just have two accounts?
                            I deleted it.

...my question, any zombie flight attendants? But seriously, what kind of B.O.W.s?

Comment

Does anything romantic happen between Claire and Leon, anything at all?

And are they split up most of the time?
                              Last edited by sogar; 10-09-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X