No announcement yet.

Forum Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should stop trying to re-create a site which stole the name Biohazard Extreme? I got this email from this joker, He ripped THIA's design a while back and tried to pass it off as the new Biohazard Extreme (Without Rammy of course) at the REFAN Forums:

Then he began using our icons for the forum until I had to threaten legal action. THEN!!!!! He emails me this today:

Hey DOT,

so like whats the deal with THIA

i think it'd be awesome if we got together and made a really really good RE website,
    cause THIA looks ace but lacks content and reliable team work,

i have various skills and i'm currently doing a degree in Interactive Multimedia,

skills:

CSS
    XHTML
    FLASH (basic animation / interactivity)
    PHP (basic)

i love working on my site, and so would be able to put lots of time in!

but one thing i hate the name THIA, would'nt it be better called something else!!!

what making it all BHX or something and all having equal shares of ownership????

TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, I'M REALLY WANTING TO DO THIS ;-)

Comment

Again so like THIA needs major work, i'm offering help, you want to make an RE site, yet all you seem to do is accuse people of stuff and push them away from the site.

Iif your like this with ICE, then i'm not surprised he's getting fucked off!!!

Anyways regardless of any issues between ME, YOU, and ICE
      I still think it would be awesome if we all worked together on a site!!!

I really do think that if we all worked together we could develop something fun and new on the series, i have plenty of ideas and such, a few in flash!

With the way things are going THIA is just gonna end up closing up as you just seem motivated enough, if we start getting things together offering loads of unique features then maybe you'd have more members and feel motivated again.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-23-2005, 06:39 AM.

Comment

No. Go away and stop making posts here.

Comment

Working...
        X