RE5 Strategy Guides & Collector's Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Strategy Guides & Collector's Edition

Several Resident Evil 5 items are up for pre-order on Amazon. Besides the normal version of the game as well as the PS3 Collector's Edition that we already know, they also have the Collector's Edition for the XBox360 up on the site.

Prima Games will also be publishing a strategy guide for the game, titled "Resident Evil 5: The Complete Official Guide". Just like the game-counterpart, the book will also have a special version: a hardcover, limited edition of the book. No detail of what will be exclusive to the special edition, content-wise.

Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition XBox 360
    Resident Evil 5: The Complete Official Guide
    Resident Evil 5 LE Collector's Guide: The Complete Official Guide

I'm dying to get spoilers about the plot of this game. I doubt I'll be getting the limited edition of the game, though.

Comment

Damed why the hell it isn't possible for me as german to pre-order the RE 5 LCE and the LE of the guidebook ?`

Comment

Originally posted by Zomby View Post
        Damed why the hell it isn't possible for me as german to pre-order the RE 5 LCE and the LE of the guidebook ?`
        I could pre-order the LE guidebook and I'm from Spain... I can't say the same for the game itself... but I guess there will be a Collector's Edition here in Europe, too. Anyway, I have ebay for these situations

Comment

Originally posted by albert View Post
          I could pre-order the LE guidebook and I'm from Spain... I can't say the same for the game itself... but I guess there will be a Collector's Edition here in Europe, too. Anyway, I have ebay for these situations

Damed, I only collect the JP and the US version of the games ;)

And on ebay it will get too absurd prices.

Comment

You only have to find an american shop in ebay that ships worldwide in the moment the preorders are opened or in the first days after the release. In that moment the price would be a standard price (+shipping costs)

Comment

Well I got my hopes on getting limited edition fingers crossed if not ow well I tryed.
              Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-25-2008, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I have a doupt: what if I don't pre-orther the game? do you think there woun't be enougth copis for the ones that didn't pre-orther?

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                  I have a doupt: what if I don't pre-orther the game? do you think there woun't be enougth copis for the ones that didn't pre-orther?
                  Limited Editions are rarely limited. I can still find new copies of the Gears of War Collector's Edition, the Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition, both the Halo 3 Collector's Edition and Legendary Edition, to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Limited Editions are rarely limited. I can still find new copies of the Gears of War Collector's Edition, the Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition, both the Halo 3 Collector's Edition and Legendary Edition, to name a few.
                    I believe there's a different between Limited Editions and Collector's Edition. The LE, as its name implies, runs for a limited copies while Collector's Edition have numerous copies but with contents and stuffs not found in the ordinary version.

Comment

Also worth mentioning that Amazon.co.uk seems to be taking pre orders for RE5 on PC as well as the other formats. Make of that what you will...

Comment

I'm not pre-ordering anything until I know exactly what is "limited" and "special" and "different" in all these versions. The guide I could care less about, unless there's some amazing artwork in it, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                          I'm not pre-ordering anything until I know exactly what is "limited" and "special" and "different" in all these versions. The guide I could care less about, unless there's some amazing artwork in it, or something.
                          Yea thats how I feel. I sure we will get info on what is included but I don't think it will be worth the money.

Comment

I'll be getting everything! Staff discount at my workplace + my RE fandom makes it more than affordable. =D

Comment

Gonna pre order the collectors edition and the guidebook, will wait til 10 oclock and if it dont arrive im going out to buy it. Gotta have it the day its released this games the reason I bought a damn PS3. Course when I bought it the release date was like last June lol. Not really crazy bout any other games cept COD, pro evo and madden. Played that lil big planet other day WTF!?

Comment

Working...
                              X