No announcement yet.

Capcom opens site to preorder Biohazard 5 Limited Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not up for pre-order yet, if i am correct?

Ciaren, where will you be getting yours sent?

Comment

I've followed the link and there you may see there's a typo "Shava" instead of "Sheva" at the artbox pic

Comment

That flash drive is the only thing I'm interested in outside of the game...I'm not into the crazy collector's stuff -- just the games.

Comment

the BIO5 demo will only be available for XBox Live gold member next week?
          I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!

Comment

As much as I want to play RE5 I will try to pawn my PS3 and buy a 360 with the money and I want Left 4 Dead too anyways so it works out. I already created a Japan account on MSN now I just need to create a gold XBL account. I need to know if the demo will be available on PSN too Dec. 5th so I won't pawn ma PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
              the BIO5 demo will only be available for XBox Live gold member next week?
              I HATE MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!
              It's not their fault and it's really misinformed of you to blame them for it. Capcom have chosen, first and foremost, basically from sales data. Perhaps if it weren't so popular, it'd be on the PSN too? Either way, there's no point bitching about it and blaming it on Microsoft. Don't be so redundant, it's been done to death here.

Comment

Ciaren, where will you be getting yours sent?
                Ireland.

Which I bet fucks me up a little. ;_;
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
                  Capcom have chosen, first and foremost, basically from sales data. Perhaps if it weren't so popular, it'd be on the PSN too?
                  That has to be the most bizarre statement I've read in a while It's a 360 demo, for the Japanese market, where the matter of sales and popularity is irrelevant for the console (for Capcom alone, comparing DMC4 figures doesn't favor the 360 there). Even if that were the case, it's a demo and not a full version.

Some people who on the fence about picking up a console for the game in Japan will likely go for a 360 to try out the game sooner than later. So if MS Japan arranged this, IT IS a smart move given the few surges in sales recently with a price drop and good software.

I reckon the PS3 demo will be out in late Dec or early Jan.
                  Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 11-28-2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
                    That has to be the most bizarre statement I've read in a while It's a 360 demo, for the Japanese market, where the matter of sales and popularity is irrelevant for the console (for Capcom alone, comparing DMC4 figures doesn't favor the 360 there). Even if that were the case, it's a demo and not a full version.

Some people who on the fence about picking up a console for the game in Japan will likely go for a 360 to try out the game sooner than later. So if MS Japan arranged this, IT IS a smart move given the few surges in sales recently with a price drop and good software.

I reckon the PS3 demo will be out in late Dec or early Jan.
                    *yawn*
                    Ireland.

Which I bet fucks me up a little. ;_;
                    There will be a but more fuck uppage for Australia, I bet =P
                    Last edited by James; 11-28-2008, 10:38 AM.

Comment

It's not their fault and it's really misinformed of you to blame them for it. Capcom have chosen, first and foremost, basically from sales data. Perhaps if it weren't so popular, it'd be on the PSN too? Either way, there's no point bitching about it and blaming it on Microsoft. Don't be so redundant, it's been done to death here.
                      Okay, just calm down. No need to pull a tantrum over three words.
                      And what you said doesnt make sense anyways knowing that more people in Japan own PS3's than 360's.

Comment

NEW Screenshot:

Sorry, missed this one:

Just check around the site, there a couple of new ones, but too lazy to link to all.
                        Last edited by ElusionM; 11-28-2008, 03:23 PM.

Comment

http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident...mePro_09_issue.

The whole scans.

Comment

hey, nice finds Elusion
                            killer crocs!!! that sounds like fun
                            Last edited by CODE_umb87; 11-28-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Nice find Elusion, someone should post this on the news section.
                              sigpic

Comment

*yawn*
                                *scratches rear end*

Good point.
                                Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 11-28-2008, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X