• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
    Reporting for trolling.
    SO did I

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
      Reporting for trolling.
      reporting me, because you've been owned and can't come up with valid arguments?

WOW, so this is how the place works, no wonder its filled with stupid and misinformed people.

next time learn to back up your opinions and MAYBE then you won't look so silly in a debate....

funny stuff.

Comment

who asked for complete realism?
        Hypocrite.

OH SNAPZ I JUST GOT PWNT LOL OWNED LOL!!111!
        Last edited by News Bot; 11-28-2008, 07:39 PM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
          reporting me, because you've been owned and can't come up with valid arguments?

WOW, so this is how the place works, no wonder its filled with stupid and misinformed people.

next time learn to back up your opinions and MAYBE then you won't look so silly in a debate....

funny stuff.
          LOL, you = complete and utter moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            OT?
            "Off topic."

Comment

Okay.. Just a thought here. Considering we're reporting this guy for trolling, aren't we doing the same by replying to him? We're lowering ourselves to his level. Let him get on with his little "episode", wait for the higher ups to see the reported posts, then a sufficient level of will be released.

Edit: Valentine, you're only giving him ammunition against you. Like he's just reported one of your posts already. Don't be tied in with the same brush and get yourself in trouble because some e-gangsta wants to make himself seem cool and "hip" on an internet forum.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 11-28-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

^ but i love a good troll bashing, it was my favorite past time on gamefaqs, other than making joke topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  "Off topic."
                  Ah, pardon my ignorance. I'm unfamilar with a lot of internet abbreviations.

By the way, it makes sense really. Ciaren is Irish. I like to think of him as the Harper to my Sharpe.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 11-28-2008, 07:45 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    LOL, you = complete and utter moron.
                    lol, is that all you do?

you can't even properly debate and resort to childish insults, to make up for your lack of knowledge and debating skills.

I make valid arguments and all you do is say, i'm a moron?

REPORTED!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexiaAshford View Post
                      Okay.. Just a thought here. Considering we're reporting this guy for trolling, aren't we doing the same by replying to him? We're lowering ourselves to his level. Let him get on with his little "episode", wait for the higher ups to see the reported posts, then a sufficient level of will be released.
                      Hey, I TOLD them to ignore.

Guys, seriously. What he says is not that important, and it sure as hell doesn't make it true just because HE says so. Don't give the attention whore what she feeds on. Let's just keep having this conversation like he's not even here.
                      Last edited by Biohazard EX; 11-28-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
                        lol, is that all you do?

you can't even properly debate and resort to childish insults, to make up for your lack of knowledge and debating skills.

I make valid arguments and all you do is say, i'm a moron?

REPORTED!
                        you didn't even make an argument, you made a post in an attempt to insult us my trying to trick us into believing we lost, then i informed you that your a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Ah, pardon my ignorance. I'm unfamilar with a lot of internet abbreviations.

By the way, it makes sense really. Ciaren is Irish. I like to think of him as the Harper to my Sharpe.
                          I was actually referring to your avatar (the pic underneath your sn), not the pic you posted. I was simply noting how it seems like every time I come here, you have a different one, ha ha.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                            Hey, I TOLD them to ignore.

Guys, seriously. What he says is not that important, and it sure as hell doesn't make it true just because HE says so. Don't give the attention whore what she feeds on. Let's just keep having this conversation like he's not even here.
                            im in he mood for a good troll fight though, gamefaqs has been dead lately and i havent had one in a while, I NEED TO PWN SOME TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              you didn't even make an argument, you made a post in an attempt to insult us my trying to trick us into believing we lost, then i informed you that your a moron.
                              O'realy?

how so....I clearly stated my opinions and am still awaiting for evidence of them being wrong. (yes i have come off ignorant, but simply because the lack of common sense here is disturbing)

but who am i kidding? your irrelevant, you just went with the crowd to look COOL and fit in....

if anyone's a moron, its you..kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                I was actually referring to your avatar (the pic underneath your sn), not the pic you posted. I was simply noting how it seems like every time I come here, you have a different one, ha ha.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.
                                I'm just disgustingly indecisive. I'll be keeping with this one.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X