Mikami "I Probably Won't Play Biohazard 5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving and shooting will RUIN RE!!!!

i hope capcom NEVER puts it in ANY RE game EVER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by For3nsic-Klown View Post
      just hope the game doesn't get to much criticism due to STILL not being able to move and shoot....capcom say its to KEEP THE TENSION. But i think you can still create tension if you walk and shoot, by making the A.I more aggressive.

Competition out there is tough now, so it should be interesting.
      Not really. Competition is pretty weak during March. In fact, it is notoriously weak.

Comment

• moving and shooting will RUIN RE!!!!
        I tend to agree.
        Having to stop, aim, then shoot was one of the main things that made RE4 still 'feel' like a RE game (IMO). And having to decide, as the enemies drew closer, if you should continue to shoot or turn around and run to create more space.

I'm always interested in what Mikami has to say but since he's not involved in RE5 and has his own games to sell and promote, his criticisms should be taken with a grain of salt. Who knows, if his own projects don't make lots of cash, he may go crawling back to Capcom to work on RE6...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexiaAshford View Post
          Okay.. Just a thought here. Considering we're reporting this guy for trolling, aren't we doing the same by replying to him? We're lowering ourselves to his level. Let him get on with his little "episode", wait for the higher ups to see the reported posts, then a sufficient level of will be released.
          Not only that, but you guys who insult him are also racking up infractions. Stop arguing with unreasonable people like this. Just report the post and move on, don't reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Not only that, but you guys who insult him are also racking up infractions. Stop arguing with unreasonable people like this. Just report the post and move on, don't reply.
            um.. what are infractions and what do they do? (newb question)

Comment

• 7 page shit storm....why have things gone from bad to worse? Perhaps you should look into making news limited to not having a reply Dot. Like....having only staff being able to reply. I guess it would make more spam in the general area...but seeing as how that's mainly all just Jill threads at the moment anyway...oh well. Just a thought from a tired woman.

I forgot what I had to say about Mikami not wanting to play RE5...too caught up reading people bitching back and forth. *shrug* I think his view is important since his work founded the RE franchise...but I dont think he said it wouldn't be a good game, its just not what he had in mind.
              Last edited by Bertha; 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• They give you points, and when you rack up enough, you get banned automatically. Your at 25 points right now. 30 = 1 day ban. So watch it. They expire in 15 days, so be on your best behavior if you want your account to remain open.

Regarding clown, He had about 50 points by the time I just got sick of it and realized hes just here to pick a fight. So hes banned permanently now. Lets discuss the topic at hand now.

Rosetta, no need for that. If people cause trouble, then they'll eventually get banned. Problems solve themselves
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Good point. ^^

Another thing about the article...he mentions that RE 6 will need to reinvent the series...if people are already fearful of what 5 will bring, I wonder how they will react when 6 is put into production. Of course...that's still years from now and we have yet to play through 5 ourselves. I think people should reserve their judgement and just wait for the game's release.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• ^ oh no, i hope RE6 isn't a full blown FPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      They give you points, and when you rack up enough, you get banned automatically. Your at 25 points right now. 30 = 1 day ban. So watch it. They expire in 15 days, so be on your best behavior if you want your account to remain open.

Regarding clown, He had about 50 points by the time I just got sick of it and realized hes just here to pick a fight. So hes banned permanently now. Lets discuss the topic at hand now.

Rosetta, no need for that. If people cause trouble, then they'll eventually get banned. Problems solve themselves
                      So umm.. If we didn't get like, a message about an infraction, it means we didn't get one, correct?

Comment

• Yeah.. that's it. Take it easy Rosseta or I will report you J-K

It seems that tempers are running hot these days
                        It's like we all want to fight for some unnecessary reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biohazard EX View Post
                          So umm.. If we didn't get like, a message about an infraction, it means we didn't get one, correct?
                          Correct. You receive a PM with a notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            ^ oh no, i hope RE6 isn't a full blown FPS.
                            lol I doubt that...but it does make you wonder what it would be like to see it that way. I honestly enjoyed Dead Aim in all its cheesy glory.

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                            Yeah.. that's it. Take it easy Rosseta or I will report you J-K

It seems that tempers are running hot these days
                            It's like we all want to fight for some unnecessary reason.
                            That's why I hardly post anymore...if someone has an idea that others dont agree with, its like they are demanded to defend it with their lives and provide every evidence of proof or whatever to go along with it. Everything turns into a....what was it from the RPD Dispatch 6? A fierce cyber battle?
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              Mikami is a genius, he created one of the greatest game franchises ever and he successfully reinvented the series with the critical acclaim RE 4 but where is he now? he's making games for Sega? really? I think that his good days are over and that his departure from Capcom was his biggest mistake.
                              Actually, I believe they set up a gaming studio, and Sega approached them to make the games

Comment

• - Mikami "I Probably Won't Play Biohazard 5" -

... can't blame him. Bio5 looks amazing 'n everything, but I for one am not looking forward to playing the same game twice.

The series definitely needs to be reinvented.
                                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                                X