Biohazard 5 SKU's Detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
    If someone can, would you answer my question (above), I would really apreciate it, thanks!
    The 360 is not a free region machine and previous Capcom games published in Japan don't work on american or european machines, is unlikely that Bio5 works, but you have to wait till the game is out to know for sure.

Comment

oh, more waiting, I hate that, it gets me anxious. And thanks for answering, heh

Comment

I wonder what the limited editions for the US will be? I doubt it will be the same stuff but I'm optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
          The 360 is not a free region machine and previous Capcom games published in Japan don't work on american or european machines, is unlikely that Bio5 works, but you have to wait till the game is out to know for sure.
          Games with international releases back-to-back with the Japanese release have been region free on the 360 (Devil May Cry 4(?) and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition). (Though a few Capcom published titles in Japan, such as GTAIV are not.)

Quite a lot of the ASIA (and US) releases on the platform in general have either been both NTSC-J and NTSC-U/C compatible or entirely Region Free too. Though, it's mostly just western publishers that have done Region Free releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Games with international releases back-to-back with the Japanese release have been region free on the 360 (Devil May Cry 4(?) and Lost Planet: Colonies Edition). (Though a few Capcom published titles in Japan, such as GTAIV are not.)

Quite a lot of the ASIA (and US) releases on the platform in general have either been both NTSC-J and NTSC-U/C compatible or entirely Region Free too. Though, it's mostly just western publishers that have done Region Free releases.
            If RE5 does get released within a week of each other, worldwide, they'll probably be region free.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis556 View Post
              If RE5 does get released within a week of each other, worldwide, they'll probably be region free.
              If not, the general ASIA release will at least certainly be so.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post

The JAP version of DMC4 is not free region and I don't think there is any rule or something, there are some examples of games released in the same week that are not free region (Ninja Gaiden 2, The Last Remnant..).

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
                  The JAP version of DMC4 is not free region and I don't think there is any rule or something, there are some examples of games released in the same week that are not free region (Ninja Gaiden 2, The Last Remnant..).
                  Skip a little backwards and re-read. ;)
                  Worth taking note that the first line there referred to Capcom titles. Although, you're right, seems like the JP version of Devil May Cry 4 was not region free, but all other releases of it appears to be free of any region coding.
                  And Ninja Gaiden 2 fits nicely into the ASIA group (with JP locked, ASIA release region free), The Last Remnant is US/JP only for the US and ASIA releases (Japanese releases is JP only).

Comment

Yep, read this here also...

PS3 owners can look forward to a special making-of video segment which Capcom says was produced by "Hollywood staff." The footage will be included on the same disc as the game. Capcom states that this is the world's first PS3 game software/Blu-ray video hybrid.
                    So, the making of is actually on the game disc/BR. I guess they had plenty of room left over, with the same game having to also fit onto a 360 dvd.
                    The Xbox 360 version is listed by Capcom as a limited edition which will revert to a standard game-only version once supplies run out. The PS3 version will presumably keep the bonus video on all discs.
                    I guess that makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                      PS3 owners can look forward to a special making-of video segment which Capcom says was produced by "Hollywood staff." The footage will be included on the same disc as the game. Capcom states that this is the world's first PS3 game software/Blu-ray video hybrid.
                      So, the making of is actually on the game disc/BR. I guess they had plenty of room left over, with the same game having to also fit onto a 360 dvd.
                      Didn't Stranglehold already do this?

Also, if it's "produced by Hollywood staff", then the Making of video might be made by Sony Pictures. Guess we "might" not see that on the 360, then, depending on who's handling it and what the exact deal is.

Comment

Working...
                      X