This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it hasn't shown up for me either
    Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-05-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
      Seeing as it's just 6pm Friday where I am in NZ and Japan is a few hours behind me, probably a few hours.
      Oh, I see, so 6 PM in Japan is the release time?

Comment

im in jersey is it worth staying up for, its like 1251 am here

Comment

Everyone seems to think it'll be up around 4am EST. I'm just trying to decide if I really want to stay up until then.

Comment

damn thats to late i have to wake up at 6 to get my daughter, so ill probally get it then, hopefully

Comment

4AM EST = 6PM Japan time. So, yeah. A guy who gets demos regularly on Neogaf said thats the time they usually hit, but they are sometimes delayed a few hours.

Comment

Who here is going to stay up and see if it gets released? I going to wait it out and hope it gets released at the time everyone is expecting it. I should only have to wait til 3 am here in TX.

Comment

xbox live goes down for scheduled maintenance right when it's supposed to come out...

(I'm putting on my killing hat...)

Comment

I'll be up, but I'll be at work When I get back though, I'll be playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef_jerky_yo View Post
                      xbox live goes down for scheduled maintenance right when it's supposed to come out...

(I'm putting on my killing hat...)
                      omfg i can't wait

what to do to pass the time?
                      Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-05-2008, 12:17 AM.

Comment

If I moved the system into my room and didn't have a lab final in the morning...yeah I'd stay up. Sadly...education first.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I'll be up, so expect a post from me in 2 hours and 36 minutes. And if it isn't out right at 6pm Japan time I'll keep checking every 15 minutes and post as soon as I start downloading.

As for what to do while I wait... run for president?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanOlive07 View Post
                            Who here is going to stay up and see if it gets released? I going to wait it out and hope it gets released at the time everyone is expecting it. I should only have to wait til 3 am here in TX.
                            Hey, I live in Texas too I'll be listening to the Phil Hendrie show (funniest thing on radio), it's over at 3!!

Comment

I was unfortunate enough to get sick this weekend. However, considering the demo is being released, I must say that I am fortunate...maybe it is fate.
                              Last edited by CubanOlive07; 12-05-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Unless we get some epic fail, please use this thread for further discussion:

Comment

Working...
                                X