• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    You say that, but once Jill dies
    if Jill dies then every Jill fan like me will shove his/her foot up capcom's ass, just look at what happened to Gainax when they aired that terrible ending to Evangelion, fans started to send death threats,painted their building with stuff like "rapeman",they showed the letters at the end of End of Evangelion if im correct , Jill has been in two games which makes her one of the main characters of RE and killing her off would be like killing leon or chris, if this discussion was about sheva then i would agree that she dies , honestly she looks like she has the lamest excuse to be in the game , we all know that capcom was forced to shove her in at the last second so they can shut up everyone about the racism thing.
    Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 12-22-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Too ridiculuous to compare RE with anime... just like the TheWorldGreatest said, that would not be fair, but I personally think that if she dies in RE5, I won't care about RE anymore, and it's not a way of complaining, just because it will be the end of my fav character, the only thing that this series remains as important for me, and I think I have really managed as many others to deal with a lot of things about RE like the fact of new plot and new enemies and improved (?!) gameplay, and I think things are getting a little bit out for comfort.
      Last edited by Jill Lover; 12-22-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThWorldGreatest View Post
        if Jill dies then every Jill fan like me will shove his/her foot up capcom's ass
        I'm also a big Jill fan and yet I would not "shove my foot up Capcom's ass". No matter how Capcom will resolve Jill story, as long as it will be in a good story-wise way, I will be happy. Having a character to remain in the series just for the sake of being there is ridiculous if you ask me. If, for example, Jill would sacrifice her life for another character or something like that then that would make her a more meaningful character than most of RE cast. RE characters need depth, right now they lack it and a character developing story is what RE story need.
        we all know that capcom was forced to shove her in at the last second so they can shut up everyone about the racism thing.
        No, they weren't. They have planned RE5 to be co-op since they started to make the game (I assume story of the game was also done long before the first trailer was shown).

Comment

With Capcom? It's possible they haven't finished the story yet.

I think it's gonna depend on how Jill dies and, more importantly, how it affects the game if she does. IF she dies at all, of course. But if it's a case of, 'Jill is dead and this makes Chris go GRRR AM ANGRY' then it's gonna suck. And given Capcom's general level of character development I suspect that will be it.

In which case I really hope Jill doesn't die, because rather than adding emotion and such it will just annoy folk.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
            "Defeat a Majini with a rotten egg"

What? How do you do that? The egg is poisonous and you force the Majini to eat it?
            2nd video

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
              Holy crap.

Those videos are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                With Capcom? It's possible they haven't finished the story yet.

I think it's gonna depend on how Jill dies and, more importantly, how it affects the game if she does. IF she dies at all, of course. But if it's a case of, 'Jill is dead and this makes Chris go GRRR AM ANGRY' then it's gonna suck. And given Capcom's general level of character development I suspect that will be it.

In which case I really hope Jill doesn't die, because rather than adding emotion and such it will just annoy folk.
                You have a point and I agree 100%.

Comment

^Agreed aswell
                  Maybe capcom's name should be emotionlesscom or something
                  dont they care that we care?

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Really, people over-react to the smallest of things. Stopping/boycotting the series because a single character who doesn't really hold up the story anyways dies is one of the stupidest things I've heard around.

It really makes no sense.

Comment

If the character is one of the big reasons you play a series, or watch a TV show or something, and they get killed then it's no big shock you won't wanna watch it. It would be like being a big fan of 24 and Jack Bauer getting his head shot off. Suddenly the series might not appeal in the next season.

Comment

well actually i have many reasons to leave the series.

1. it's not in the RC region anymore

2. camera angles are gone

3. action action action

4. WTF where is the horror?

5. too many Leon one liners

6. not enough Barry one liners

7. Roids

8. Lack of NEMESIS's after RE3

9. no more umbrella

10. 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999 bullets

11. crows with grenades

12. where my zombies?

13. las plagas

14. it is not the Resident Evil i know and love

15. i don't like the new camera, at all.

16. a money system

17. leval select, in a horror game

18. checkpoints

19. no more typwriters

20. it's in the day

and i could go on and on and on.

Jill dieing is the last straw that broke the camels back.

Comment

Almost every one of the notions above were either invalid or wrongfully brought forth.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Almost every one of the notions above were either invalid or wrongfully brought forth.
                              how where they?

in my opinion, those are things i don't like about the series now, especcially the new camera, i hate it, and there is to much ammo, RE is simply not the game i used to love anymore, that reason enough to leave something on it's own.

i only play RE now cause i still love Jill, and if she's gone i really have no want to play RE anymore, seeing as i could't care less about the new storyline at all that is supposedly comming up after RE5 is done.

they are all valid reasons to not play a game, and Darkmoon is right, some people play things or watch things cause they like the characters, and not every series has to be dramatic and kill everyone off, i hate it when series do that, it annoys the hell out of me.

imagine if Peter or Stewie got killed of in family guy, it would not be the same, i would not watch it anymore.

imagine if Sam or Dean got killed of in Supernatural, it would suck.

Comment

11. crows with grenades

Very valid point. WTF? And I've gotten grenades off of villagers, but they never thought to throw them at me, and then, why couldn't I use there cross bows? Or their Molotov's or dynamite? And why did random villagers have ammunition on them, but not a single one of them had or used a firearm?

Comment

Working...
                                X