Biohazard 5 In-store Advertisements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 5 In-store Advertisements

Capcom Japan is gearing up for the release of Biohazard 5 by promoting the title at Japanese retailers. There are pre-order boxes and video demo kiosks for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. In addition to these are two printouts, one that is 360-specific (dealing with how to access Xbox Live) and another that quicky goes through the series timeline leading up to Biohazard 5 (so very brief summaries of 0, 1, 3, 2, CV, UC, 4 in that order) as well as general information on the characters and setting.

Pre-Order Box Front Cover: Xbox 360 PS3
    Pre-Order Box Back Cover: Xbox 360 PS3
    Video Demo Kiosk: Pic 1 Pic 2

There are also advertisements for Biohazard (remake) on the Wii. With four Biohazard games on the Wii, Capcom is promoting them together as a "Biohazard History" series of titles, which makes sense considering how long these games span in the timeline. There is also a video kiosk of the REmake running the same trailer as the home page.

Biohazard Wii Series Advertisement: Pic
    Biohazard REmake Video Kiosk: Pic

Why can't my local Gamestop have all this good stuff?

Comment

That's really cool ! I love seeing games being promoted, especially Resident Evil 5, because it's such a must-have and I'm really excited about it.

Comment

We've got the Pre-Order boxes in EB Games in Australia right now, if anyone wants me to take a photo or scab a copy of the box...

Comment

It's really good to see the title being promoted so well. Very cool kiosk arrangements!

Comment

Speaking of advertisements... I've done some quick scans of the flyers included with Bio-Degeneration.

1) Dual Impact Campaign. I guess it refers to the 'dual' promotion of Degeneration and Bio5 but it also includes some sort of competition. There's a small tag (bottom right hand corner) that can be sent in to win prizes. I would assume however, that it's for Japanese residents only.
            2) Some sort of interactive mobile phone thingy for Bio5?
            3) The Degeneration cell phone game.
            4) Biohazard Wii releases.
            5) Bio5 release for PS3/360
            Attached Files

Comment

The video kiosks looked cool, I wish they had them at the mall.

Comment

Working...
              X