• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
      Last time I've heard it was 1.5 millions. But that doesn't change the fact that it's still far from "barely any".
      1.5 millions copies for a Lara Croft game that was released in 3 consoles?

And I was obviously joking when I said "barely any" I just wanted to emphasize the fact that Eidos announced that Tomb Raider: Underworld sales failed to meet expectations.
      sigpic

Comment

So if it's America getting the 360 demo, I wonder if it will be region locked, like with what happened with the Japanese demo. I wonder if people from other countries will be able to make accounts in with American locals and get the demo then.

Comment

So PS3 demo for Feb 5th... um... yay.

I guess I should be more excited and thankful that we are getting a demo at all but to be honest, after so much waiting, anticipating, disappointment, frustration and seeing and reading about others playing it for so long, I've kinda reached the stage where I no longer give a shit (that will probably change though, come February).

Dicking us around with this exclusive demo crap, has somewhat dampened my enthusiasm. Now I'm gonna have to keep waiting while thousands of Xbots, many of whom have probably never even played a RE game, enjoy it.
          Wads of cash must be hard to resist, especially in these harsh economic times but Capcom should have just said "we're releasing the demos, games and DLC at the same time for both systems". That would be *fair and reasonable* to all RE fans (*Bill Gates reaches for his dictionary*). Capcom should be basking in the glory of the game they have created but instead seem happy to help fuel the 360 vs PS3 war and annoy a huge chunk of their loyal fans.

I know it's just a demo and it's just a week (or so) but then why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            PSN DEMO ANNOUNCED:

Also, +1 to it for writing the article correctly lol(the 360 one has misinterpretations).
            They didn't provide a source, so its most probably they assumed so with the '1 week exclusive' statement in this press release.

but this press release didn't outright state that the 1 week exclusive really means that it'll be on the PS3 after that. It could mean other things (who knows), so to prevent misunderstand, i copy-pasted the sentences from the press release.

Rest assure when a more reliable site reported it along with a source, i'll report it here too
            Last edited by xfactor; 01-14-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Exclusive demos and DLC = the bane of this gen's existence.

Comment

The RE5 demo might appear on PSN at the same time as the Killzone 2 demo!!!
                Possibly the 2 best games of the year demoed at the same time?
                Oh my!!!

Comment

Alright, PS3 demo. I better go out and buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                    Full press release:

The extended TGS trailer (with more Wesker scenes) will be out on Jan. 16th

Which is awesome.
                    Is it already out?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
                      Is it already out?
                      It's up on X-Box Live Marketplace, but it's not available for download yet. It's just streaming video. If you click on the RE5 tab, you'll get an option to "Watch Preview." Click on that, and you'll see the trailer.

It's not very good quality, though. I imagine the downloadable version will be better.

Comment

Thanks Archelon!

Comment

The trailer is the same TGS one we've already had for ages. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            The trailer is the same TGS one we've already had for ages. Nothing to see here.
                            Yeah, but in direct feed it looks so good.

Comment

We've had it in direct feed since 10/09/2008

Edit: Piss, I dled the wrong one. Grab MOVIE from it, rather than TRAILER. Stupid setup
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-16-2009, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                                We've had it in direct feed since 10/09/2008

Edit: Piss, I dled the wrong one. Grab MOVIE from it, rather than TRAILER. Stupid setup
                                Ha ha. XD

You know, after watching the trailer again, I really do believe that leechman boss is the black guy from the beginning of the trailer. His skin is white, but white white, not caucasian. I imagine it's a result of the leeches or whatever those things are. Some form of necrosis, maybe?
                                Last edited by Archelon; 01-16-2009, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X