No announcement yet.

Kijuju Site - Phase 2 - Win Prizes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We didn't know it at all man, haha. In fact, we kept hitting streets which had no left hand turns. That ended up screwing us up a lot. Very annoying. We basically used that GPS you see there (though its not really a GPS, we had to do it all by hand). We got to the city late due to some stops we made in Jersey. Around 1PM, and left by 7PM.

It got really cold when we went near the USS Intrepid. I guess the wind was just sailing right in from the river. It was horrible there
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-21-2009, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• I went to 4 more locations today in San Fran but there was no poster So, I can't provide more pictures, sorry.
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

• Another set of posters popped up down the block from my place, so I'll be sending in more photo's tonight. (woo!!)

Comment

• Albums are all up!

Still waiting on Sin Valentine, Krispy, and Cellar Door's pics. Also, Granny you said you had some more? Get those to me asap Contest ends soon!

Thanks for trying Jerome!
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-22-2009, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Pics have been sent Dot ole' bean!

Comment

• Nice ;) Adding em now!

Comment

• I might get another friend to go around and take some more photo's tomorrow (even though a large portion of the posters have now been covered over by Pepsi & Friday the 13th, lol) If we do, he'll send 'em in!

Comment

• Roger that ;) Try to get em, cause I think Yama has something up his sleeve. He lives with a bunch of guys in NYC, so its not unlikely that he'll slam us with more photos, haha.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Added Krispy, Milk, and Kyle pictures! Great job guys. We only have 2 days left, so if you are sending any DO IT NOW!!!

Comment

• SinValentine and Asif added!

Comment

• anyone get any of the posters?

Comment

• Dude, check the main page The contest has been over for 38 minutes now.

If you mean have one in your possession, I doubt thats possible. Those posters get put up with glue rollers, so any attempt to remove em results in it ripping.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-27-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• I would have certainly tried to take one but in the cold with frozen hands...doubt it would be possible. Friend of mine stole a bill/poster of RENT when we were in NYC a few years back. Took her a bit but she got it. Though a bit of ripping of the Kijuju poster would add to the effect a bit.

Anyway...I hope you got enough pics Dot. Still regret that I was unable to go anywhere and help out.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Eh, no worries, we did the best we could. Its up to Capcom to judge it now, though I think its obvious what will happen lol.

Comment

• Capcom only has to go to our "Resident Evil Collection" page to see how die hard we are about Resident Evil, and how much money we put into their company, that could win us the comp

Comment

Working...
                                X