Experience Kijuju Update : Blonde Girl's Name Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

specter02147 said...

Tell us if you ever see a "Made in Heaven" jacket in her [refering to Allyson] place.
    Another hylarious comment! LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Ok so I thought the girl in the red dress was Sherry... guess not. So now I'm thinking the tube girl is Jill. I just went over the screenshot of her and it does look like Jill. The birdwoman COULD be Jill but I would like to think maybe its Ada. After all she did state she was workin with Wesker. And all those acrobatics she does, Ada did in RE4. Like that one move where she did a backflip (I think) in slow mo, she did something like that in RE4 at the village stage in a cutscene. Who knows but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Jill.

Comment

Face it, Ada won't appear in this game, she might get a mention but I doubt she appears in the game. I don't really want to see her again.

Comment

Mercenaries better have EVERYONE as a playable character; I'm talking Barry to Tofu! Mmm...berry-tofu...

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            How do we know that this whole thing isn't staged? Pre-written?

Or even made up by a random fan who is doing a really good job of tricking every one?
            SIREN: New Translation had a blog written by the main character on a public blog site, it was written like a normal blog and was 100% official, the website actually in the game.

Comment

I'm under the impression that capcom would not reveal her real name and maybe there is some kind of twist. Is it possible Sherry changed her name or has many Aliases? I know it sounds like a lot for capcom but maybe they have a solid story here and a few suprises.

Comment

It's quite clear that Sherry is obsessed with Claire since she saved her life. And she never came back:

And so...
                she made her alias "Alyson" in tribute to her savior's voice actor, so she would NEVER FORGET how Claire never came back.

End o' story.
                Last edited by Vector; 01-21-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X