Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viral Video No 3 "Claire" Now Viewable !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is these viral videos take place after RE5 then there won't be any regarding Jill, because is our main task to find out what happened to her in the game... unless the make a viral video before RE5...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Is these viral videos take place after RE5 then there won't be any regarding Jill, because is our main task to find out what happened to her in the game... unless the make a viral video before RE5...
      Sadly I agree...

Comment

first off...

yayers for claire still being alive after RE5...

second...

i want my mommy!!!!!!

third

i think we all know what these are REALLY leading up too
        Last edited by riderkid; 02-01-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
          Sadly I agree...
          It will be interesting when we get closer to the game's release what the last video or videos will reveal in terms of BMW and indeed Jill herself. We know now that the main source of the conflict in the game is between Wesker and Chris now, but how much is the whole storyline revolved around in terms of what happened to Jill ? From all things considered, maybe Jill is a big deciding factor and what may turn out to be the main reason why Chris is in Africa in the first place and not so much Wesker and the new viral outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
            first off...

yayers for claire still being alive after RE5...

second...

i want my mommy!!!!!!

third

i think we all know what these are REALLY leading up too
            mommy? i want my mommy!

i want Claire back, like she was, motherly, not badass, motherly.

mommy? where are you mommy?

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              mommy? i want my mommy!

i want Claire back, like she was, motherly, not badass, motherly.

mommy? where are you mommy?
              i think this viral campaign is doin great enough to freak me out with its silent hills balls to the walls mind screwery

its scary enough to draw you in but there still keeping parts of the game secret. all we have to go on is chris was seriously disturbed in kijuju. so something happened to really screw him up and if these videos are indeed happening AFTER 5 that means at E3 they will announce RE6 probably with claire goin back to kijuju to find out what happened or with claire in a new storyline.

then again we still have no sherry or other jll info and if sherry was 12-13 at the time of RE2 she would be about 23-24 by the time this game takes place, we kno the girl we saw in the degeneration Xclu traielr was not sherry so we still dun kno what happened to her in this game.

Comment

i think this viral campaign is doin great enough to freak me out with its silent hills balls to the walls mind screwery

its scary enough to draw you in but there still keeping parts of the game secret. all we have to go on is chris was seriously disturbed in kijuju. so something happened to really screw him up and if these videos are indeed happening AFTER 5 that means at E3 they will announce RE6 probably with claire goin back to kijuju to find out what happened or with claire in a new storyline.

then again we still have no sherry or other jll info and if sherry was 12-13 at the time of RE2 she would be about 23-24 by the time this game takes place, we kno the girl we saw in the degeneration Xclu traielr was not sherry so we still dun kno what happened to her in this game.
                i think that's a plausible theory you have there.

but the only thing is, capcom better have something good planned, because there hypeing it to be so disturbing and shocking, i better be worth it,a nd not just another RE4, but there is now so much hype, it will probably most definitely be a let down of some sort.

what could be so disturbing to Chris that it makes him do that? other than Jill's death, which would be completely predictible, and has now almost lost all dramatic impact anyway, since they ruined it in the trailer, and i highly doubt capcom can pull this off.

also i do think that Claire might be in RE6, maybe she is finishing of what Chris started? but i would hate that, Claire is not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  what could be so disturbing to Chris that it makes him do that? other than Jill's death, which would be completely predictible, and has now almost lost all dramatic impact anyway, since they ruined it in the trailer, and i highly doubt capcom can pull this off.

also i do think that Claire might be in RE6, maybe she is finishing of what Chris started? but i would hate that, Claire is not like that.
                  well i think that chris is suffering from what soldiers call shell shock. maybe all the time spent and the horrific events caused by seeing what weskers done disturbed him.

also somrthing i noticed in the viral vid was that claire might be a trainee or cadet right now so if she is gonna be in RE6 i think it will be her first mission.also where can i DL the older kijuju vids.

Comment

well i think that chris is suffering from what soldiers call shell shock. maybe all the time spent and the horrific events caused by seeing what weskers done disturbed him.

also somrthing i noticed in the viral vid was that claire might be a trainee or cadet right now so if she is gonna be in RE6 i think it will be her first mission.also where can i DL the older kijuju vids.
                    im not sure were you can down load them, you could try gametrailers.

Chris may be experienceing Shell Shock, or something similar to that, but if it's just from being attacked by Wesker and the majini's, that makes no point at all.

firstly, he's been through the Remake and CVX, that would have affected him a lot more, since he was younger then, and it was the first time he saw monsters so it would affect him a lot more then than it would now, and now he knows what he's up against as well. so if Chris, a muscled up super hulk with lots of experiance, and a partner to help him, has a breakdown and starts crying after fighting Majini. yet Leon, a rookie agent with no prior experiance, apart from his time as a rookie cop in RE2, killed an army full of Ganados on his own, and brushed it of like it was something he did everyday for kicks. then what the hell is wrong with Chris? or what the hell happens that is so bad?

and capcom better have thought up of something that is so shocking, because they have hyped it up so much now, and it cannot just be Jill's death, because firstly that would be crap, and secondly everyone expects it to happen anyway, so it would be predictible, very predictible.

and also, if Claire is a rookie soldier in RE6, it won't stop her doing super back flips in slow motion, cause remember, Leon was a Rookie agent on his first assignment in RE4.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      im not sure were you can down load them, you could try gametrailers.

Chris may be experienceing Shell Shock, or something similar to that, but if it's just from being attacked by Wesker and the majini's, that makes no point at all.

firstly, he's been through the Remake and CVX, that would have affected him a lot more, since he was younger then, and it was the first time he saw monsters so it would affect him a lot more then than it would now, and now he knows what he's up against as well. so if Chris, a muscled up super hulk with lots of experiance, and a partner to help him, has a breakdown and starts crying after fighting Majini. yet Leon, a rookie agent with no prior experiance, apart from his time as a rookie cop in RE2, killed an army full of Ganados on his own, and brushed it of like it was something he did everyday for kicks. then what the hell is wrong with Chris? or what the hell happens that is so bad?

and capcom better have thought up of something that is so shocking, because they have hyped it up so much now, and it cannot just be Jill's death, because firstly that would be crap, and secondly everyone expects it to happen anyway, so it would be predictible, very predictible.

and also, if Claire is a rookie soldier in RE6, it won't stop her doing super back flips in slow motion, cause remember, Leon was a Rookie agent on his first assignment in RE4.
                      well first your right, it must be something more than just wesker and something about jill, but we do have to rememmber this is between 2001 and 2009 so imagine all the stuff that has happened inbetween that timeframe and add this.

i think kijuju is in reality the straw that broek his back. something happened that was so terrifying, so mind breaking, so horrible that this indeed may in reality be him repressing the memories and there coming back.

i think i will watch the first 2 and rewatch 3 and make a few vids about the effects that were seeing, because for all we kno...

the real answer is hidden IN the messages on the wall

Comment

• Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                        well first your right, it must be something more than just wesker and something about jill, but we do have to rememmber this is between 2001 and 2009 so imagine all the stuff that has happened inbetween that timeframe and add this.

i think kijuju is in reality the straw that broek his back. something happened that was so terrifying, so mind breaking, so horrible that this indeed may in reality be him repressing the memories and there coming back.

i think i will watch the first 2 and rewatch 3 and make a few vids about the effects that were seeing, because for all we kno...

the real answer is hidden IN the messages on the wall
                        you could be right, but i have my doubts, maybe he was repressing everything, and then Kijuju was just to much and he had keept it all inside him and now he's letting it all out.

but the problem is, that's also a predictible thing to do, cause we just guessed it right then, and if it turned out that was why Chris had all the flashbacks, i would be a little disapointed by it all.

maybe there is a hidden message on the wall, that would be cool.

Comment

• i got the idea from shirts that have messages hidden in them.

im gonna watch and capture the frames with the words kijuju in them to analyze

Comment

• Rebekah James, she is the acress who play the role of Claire Redfield

IMDB - MySpace

Comment

• Nice find
                              sigpic

Comment

• In a weird way though these videos take the tension out of the gameplay because, if these are considered canon, Chris then obviously survives RE 5 intact and with Wesker dead because we all know Wesker looked hellbent on killing Chris in 5 more so than in any other game.

Comment

Working...
                                X