Steroid Detox Coming to Chris Redfield in PS Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroid Detox Coming to Chris Redfield in PS Home

Following on a very early video of a shockingly puny Chris Redfield walking around in Playstation Home, Famitsu has a nice article up on how Capcom will be supporting Playstation home. In it, they show various Street Fighter costumes as well as some Resident Evil 5 trophies for your apartment.

Something thats perhaps a bit more interesting is the fully 3d Kijuju environment which we saw in the first gameplay trailer. It appears to be recreated quite well in the Playstation Home environment and even features a Chris Redfield costume.

Famitsu's Playstation Home Article

RE5 in Home will actually make me want to use Home again.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Let's just hope that Kijuju isn't boring like the Far Cry 2 space.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, this will definitely make me play Home again too. I also think that since they made a Chris costume they should also do a Sheva costume for the girls. But I really want that Wesker trophy!!!

Comment

OMG!!!
          Dancing in the streets of Kijuju! I can't wait!
          But seriously, that is by far the coolest thing I've seen for HOME.
          Awesome find, Dot!

It better be for all regions. If it's not, I'll be emigrating to where it's at.
          That village looks remarkably good and authentic.
          WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            RE5 in Home will actually make me want to use Home again.
            Hmm, yes, we'll have to go bowling again.

Either that, or explore a small Nigerian village together. Either way. Either way. Either way's fine.
            Last edited by Vector; 02-03-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. Home still sucks though

Comment

This looks pretty cool. I wonder if Adam's favorite watering hole is going to be there.

Comment

Interesting. Certainly offers something different in the RE 5 universe.

Comment

wow, that Home recreation of Kijuju is very accurate and looks pretty awesome.

Comment

wow! kijuju looks pretty cool, as an Xbox owner, the Home space for RE5 is the only thing that makes me envious of PS3 owners. damn

Comment

I actually really enjoy HOME so this is gonna make a trip there even more worthwhile!

Comment

Aw, that's really neat!

Unfortunately I've never experienced HOME before nor have I gotten the chance to play online.

I wish my stupid wireless would recognize my PS3 and Wii for once. I'm really missing out on the demo and this nifty little aspect.

Comment

"Visit Kijuju! Soon featuring 37 Chris Redfields, all doing the Robot"

Comment

Now that I would pay to see, dozens of Chris Redfields all doing the Running Man.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X