Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australians: RE5 Limited Edition IS COMING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australians: RE5 Limited Edition IS COMING!

Previously reported by some sites that the Australian and New Zealand versions of Resident Evil 5 would not be released with a collector's edition, both a source from Capcom Europe and Christian Svensson from Capcom USA have confirmed that they will still be arriving in Australia.

I've confirmed with our European team, RE Collectors edition will DEFINITELY be sold in Australia/NZ.
    - Christian Svensson, Capcom USA

You can read the full story at Capcomunication & Capcom Unity.

Thanks to Sunglasses for the heads up on Capcom Unity, too!
    Last edited by James; 02-09-2009, 12:10 PM.

Interesting...
    But this seems a bit odd.
    We do not have a source who is allowed to be revealed, but someone within Capcom’s Export division today confirmed that we will be receiving the PAL limited edition in Australia.
    It's a Capcom blog but they can't provide more information or sources?

I guess it might be that they are not allowed to announce who their new distributer is, yet..?

Comment

I think Australians may be worrying about other things than Resident Evil 5 collector editions today

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
        Interesting...
        But this seems a bit odd.

It's a Capcom blog but they can't provide more information or sources?

I guess it might be that they are not allowed to announce who their new distributer is, yet..?
        It's my blog, and the person who revealed the information to me - I have chosen to keep their identity secret.

Comment

Any news on what the Australian edition will have in it ?

Comment

It's my blog, and the person who revealed the information to me - I have chosen to keep their identity secret.
            Ah, okay.
            Cool blog!
            I thought it was an official Capcom thingy...

Comment

Originally posted by JillLovesChris View Post
              Any news on what the Australian edition will have in it ?
              Same as the PAL version

Comment

I ordered the US collectors edition. Last time their idea of a "collectors edition" for Australia and New Zealand was one lousy making of DVD for RE4. Therefore, I'm sticking with the American one. You actually get stuff worth having with that.

I think Australians may be worrying about other things than Resident Evil 5 collector editions today
                Yeah... My mother was in the South Island today, and even there, the air looks smoggy from the fires all the way over there... It's really sad.

Comment

Working...
                X