Playstation Network - Two RE Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation Network - Two RE Items

This weeks Playstation store update contains two new pieces of content from the Resident Evil universe. The first comes from the Hong Kong store and is a "release trailer" for Biohazard Degeneration. The second comes from the USA store in the form of Qore episode 9. The videos are presented in a dual-view format, with two high resolution videos that you can switch between.

The first video in side Qore is a shot of Chris and Sheva fighting off some infected dogs in between some cargo containers.

The second one shows Chris and Sheva fighting the chainsaw Majini from the demo, although its from the reviewable retail game. This second video doesn't really contain any new information, except for the fact that Chris is wearing the elbow pads which are presumably an armor upgrade.

The third video shows Chris and Sheva fighting off the Majini as they are on the back of the humvee. Both Sheva and Chris are shooting.

The fourth video shows Chris and Sheva entering a cutscene where a Majini on a motorbike grabs Chris and Sheva has to use a quick time button press to save him.

The final video shows some cave gameplay where one player holds a light for the other.

It should also be noted that there is a video playing in the background which shows a villager being infected. It seems to be the same scene from the very first in-game trailer, except the graphics have been polished up much more.

Another interesting thing thats shown in the menu's is another "dog" enemy. It appears to be a different breed, although it exhibits the same dog behavior. There are also a couple of artworks and some screenshots we haven't seen before.

Thanks to nemesiswontdie for the heads up!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-12-2009, 11:03 PM.

I was gonna get Qore, but, someone usually posts the videos on YouTube.

Comment

I don't know what that is, but I whant to see!! please!!

Comment

EDIT: Biohazard Degen Preview mybad!

you know I mentioned the Resident Evil Degeneration Preview quite some time ago...and they even were showing it on Playstation Home, the Trailers and such...I even posted pics of that...

There is also a Downloadable Resident Evil Degeneration Theme...

Last edited by Stars_g36; 02-12-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Wow! thats alot to see!!! how can i see that???

EDIT: youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TURqkH1DnoU
          Last edited by Guest; 02-12-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Nice. Split headed dog looks cool. I heard that QTE section is the only one within the first three chapters of the game...

Comment

Thanks for the link man.

The cave stage looks amazing.
              sigpic

Comment

Veronica Belmont is damn hot...

Comment

She looks like a kid ^ Anyways I'm gonna download the Qore episode to see it in HD. I can't wait for March 5th!

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                    EDIT: Biohazard Degen Preview mybad!

you know I mentioned the Resident Evil Degeneration Preview quite some time ago...and they even were showing it on Playstation Home, the Trailers and such...I even posted pics of that...

There is also a Downloadable Resident Evil Degeneration Theme...
                    I mentioned the Deg theme a while ago in the news section.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                      Veronica Belmont is damn hot...

She is pretty sexy. I like her face.

Comment

i was gonna buy the qore episode....
                        i bought a monster insted

sorry lol

Comment

Working...