No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best...Trailer...Ever!!!!! This is the best trailer I have ever seen for anything!!!!! And I do agree that Spoiler:

Who says Friday the 13th is un-lucky, I mean we were VERY lucky to get this kickass trailer!!!!!
    Last edited by Dredgon; 02-13-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Not too sure If i've heard right, Spoiler:

Comment

• Wow, March 13th can't come quick enough!
        The trailer kinda confirmed the obvious at the end, but it actually made me even more curious. Plus, is it just me, or does Irving look a bit different than he did in the E3 08 trailer? I thought he had longer hair, odd. Plus I thought he sounded like Rattrap from "Beast Wars" in this one, but that's probably just me (I know, different VA, but still).
        Also, 5's soundtrack is already starting to make up for how forgettable RE 4's music was, I'm definitely thinking of buying it when it comes out.
        Last edited by L-e-W; 02-13-2009, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Spoiler:
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
            Spoiler:
            Smartest thing I've read yet. Especially, since Spoiler:
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-13-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Well I seen the trailer it's awsome me and my freind were whching it was it was brilliant we both got so pimped near the end until the clifhanger came dam.

Comment

• This trailer wasn't that good. I still like the extended tgs 08 trailer 100x better. Also if you pause the trailer at 2:37 you can see the "ladys" face on the computer monitor screen. She has blonde hair with a ponytail and it looks like her eyes are all white or probably closed.
                Last edited by revil5; 02-13-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                  Not too sure If i've heard right, Spoiler:
                  Don't think so. "One of" usually refers to different things, not multiple istance of the same things.

Comment

• I guess that sentence means that Excella controls everyone around her...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                      I guess that sentence means that Excella controls everyone around her...
                      She's a spoiled rich woman...of course that's what she wants to do. However, her manipulation will most likely lead her to an unsavory death. Wesker doesn't take partners...Excella will either become one of his next victims by her own foolishness, or try to betray him and end up being killed in the process. I would love a fight between her and Sheva or a Jill personally. I would honestly be shocked if she lived. Wesker and Nicholai (if you count him) have been the only villains to ever escape the heroes.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        She's a spoiled rich woman...of course that's what she wants to do. However, her manipulation will most likely lead her to an unsavory death. Wesker doesn't take partners...Excella will either become one of his next victims by her own foolishness, or try to betray him and end up being killed in the process. I would love a fight between her and Sheva or a Jill personally. I would honestly be shocked if she lived. Wesker and Nicholai (if you count him) have been the only villains to ever escape the heroes.
                        Am I the only one who sees Excella becoming the new series antagonist?

Comment

• I see her becoming another Alexia.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            Oh I can see it because obviously the RE series wont end after this. However, going from a long time, cruel villain like Wesker to a spoiled bitch like her...I don't see that as being a very good move. Of course that's just my opinion...and we've only seen her act like a spoiled bitch. I could very well change my thoughts on her once the game is out. People originally thought Irving was going to be annoying, and just from seeing him in the latest trailers he has already become a character people are liking.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• CubanOlive07: Jill was infected with the NE-T virus, she was given a serum by Carlos in RE3 (but not a vaccine, which means she's not immune to it). That'd be of interest to Wesker...
                              Last edited by Mr. Rod; 02-13-2009, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

naa, i can see her becoming become a new antagonist

this is by far my fav trailer
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-13-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X