No announcement yet.

New Resident Evil 5 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something to look forward to I guess. Maybe there's two tube girls. I can't explain what the fan in London saw. Maybe it's a different picture. Couldn't say without seeing the scene myself.

Spoiler:

But again, if Chris can quadruple the size of his arms between games, I suppose Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigG753 View Post
      Spoiler:

But again, if Chris can quadruple the size of his arms between games, I suppose Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by TheBigG753 View Post
        That's the point!

Comment

• You must have better eyes than I do.

Comment

• Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I've been waiting all day to make a post so I could write something intelligent instead of my typical fangirl reaction to a new trailer... but even now I simply cannot! I'm far too excited about this game to contain myself! This trailer was amazing, and the next few weeks cannot possibly go by fast enough! GAAHH. I'm so pumped!

Comment

You must have better eyes than I do.
                Probably

Comment

• Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Ada's report also called Leon a genius if I remember correctly...It's been a while since I glanced at the report, but wasn't she only speculating about the rod? Wasn't there a moment when Saddler didn't have the rod and he tried to control Leon?
                    Last edited by Bertha; 02-13-2009, 09:44 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      Ada's report also called Leon a genius if I remember correctly
                      Well, Ada is a bit biased. Love tends to make you say, do, and think crazy things.

It's been a while since I glanced at the report, but wasn't she only speculating about the rod? Wasn't there a moment when Saddler didn't have the rod and he tried to control Leon?
                      I'm not sure if it was so much that he tried to control Leon as it was he just still had his hand up after slamming his palm into Leon's chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Well, Ada is a bit biased. Love tends to make you say, do, and think crazy things.
                        Ugh...let's not mention that again...their 'romance' is one of the worst aspects of the series for me since it is so terribly out of place and forced.

I'm not sure if it was so much that he tried to control Leon as it was he just still had his hand up after slamming his palm into Leon's chest.
                        I was thinking about an earlier scene...or maybe after the plagas are removed from Leon at the final fight. I really need to play 4 again to double check everything.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                          I was thinking about an earlier scene...or maybe after the plagas are removed from Leon at the final fight. I really need to play 4 again to double check everything.
                          The only time Saddler doesn't have his staff with him when Leon is around is toward the end of the game when Leon finds Ashley in that weird machine. When Leon goes up the lift to face Saddle for the final time, Saddler has his staff with him.

Ugh...let's not mention that again...their 'romance' is one of the worst aspects of the series for me since it is so terribly out of place and forced.
                          I don't disagree, but it doesn't invalidate my point.
                          Last edited by Archelon; 02-13-2009, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Omg! This trailer has caused quite a media fuss of speculation all over RE forums and YouTube. 177 posts in 15 hours just here at THIA?! Amazing! There is nothing like universal excitement/interest to get me more pumped about the game. RE5 has quite the collection of followers. Let's enjoy it now! Because, a week or two after the game comes out, silence will sweep us till the next game arrives in 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
                              Omg! This trailer has caused quite a media fuss of speculation all over RE forums and YouTube. 177 posts in 15 hours just here at THIA?! Amazing! There is nothing like universal excitement/interest to get me more pumped about the game. RE5 has quite the collection of followers. Let's enjoy it now! Because, a week or two after the game comes out, silence will sweep us till the next game arrives in 4 years.
                              That was very poetic, man. Seriously. That was a very pretty post. It made me smile inside.

Well-said on all fronts. It expresses the true beauty of video games. The excitement that it brings, the happiness it involves. Making people happy...isn't that a lovely thing in life? I'm being serious. Let's appreciate that post, everyone. Let's put all the Jill fanboy bullshit and RE4-hating aside...and enjoy this young man's post.
                              Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Ok, i know that this HD trailer its a big exclusive for the site, but why in hell you put a watermark with the site logo and all, i HATE watermarks, maybe if you put it at the end of the video, after the official game logo...but...

Anyway, great trailer.

Saludos

Comment

Working...
                                X