• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDivineBoss View Post
    how do i download the hd version???
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah this obessing with characters is pathetic but you know what's even more pathetic people obssesing with other people on this forum. We covered this topic let it go.

Comment

OMFG! This trailer is pure epicness. I never thought any other trailer would beat the TGS ones, but man I'm so glad I was wrong. Wesker is such a badass, so birdwoman (who we pretty much know who she is now). The end is the best I've seen in a trailer.

Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
        Spoiler:

USE SPOILER TAGS!!!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Was anyone else blown away by Excella's facial expressions and perfect mouth movements when she's talking on the monitor? That might be the best I've ever seen. And also, the BOOBAGE at 2:00 was pretty gnarly as well.
          Last edited by Vector; 02-13-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Stop being hostile. I've let you guys have your fun in the Jill topic, and I want it to stay there. I don't want to read every single post by Jill fans, whining about how Jills isn't in RE5, how Jill is killed, how Jill is evil. Its very tiring and if people don't get off on it, theres going to be bannings going around. Its making our site attract a subset of fans which I rather dislike.

Comment

Whats diferent in the japanese version?
              Oh! and thanks for uploading the videos in HD

Comment

Hey Dot, I read there's also an alternate trailer for this for the PS3 which is 5 minutes long! Can you check it please?
                Last edited by Mr. Rod; 02-13-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  i pressed it but it just takes me to a page and no dl

Comment

Originally posted by TheDivineBoss View Post
                    i pressed it but it just takes me to a page and no dl
                    Your quicktime must be taking over the .mp4 extention. Try save as or configure quicktime to not take .mp4 over in a browser.

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                    Whats diferent in the japanese version?
                    Oh! and thanks for uploading the videos in HD
                    Nothing different, read the descriptions ;p

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                    Hey Dot, I read there's also an alternate trailer for this for the PS3 which is 5 minutes long! Can you check it please?
                    That neogaf guy? Nah, its just Trailer 9 hes talking about. The Japan / US ones are identical IIRC.

Comment

• With Capcoms budget and time spent on this game let's hope they can break the trend and actually give us a decent ending instead of the cliche countdown/explosion. With how great RE4 was how they had to revert to that generic ending AGAIN pissed me off...they couldn't think of anything else?

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                        With Capcoms budget and time spent on this game let's hope they can break the trend and actually give us a decent ending instead of the cliche countdown/explosion. With how great RE4 was how they had to revert to that generic ending AGAIN pissed me off...they couldn't think of anything else?
                        And yet the 'hardcore' fans cry for something more like the old games. Well, what's more of a nod to the old games than a good ol' countdown to an explosion!? It's funny how that works, ya know? Capcom tries to please everybody and then ends up pissing off everyone.

No one is ever pleased. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Your quicktime must be taking over the .mp4 extention. Try save as or configure quicktime to not take .mp4 over in a browser.

Nothing different, read the descriptions ;p

That neogaf guy? Nah, its just Trailer 9 hes talking about. The Japan / US ones are identical IIRC.
                          thanks it worked

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusray View Post
                            With Capcoms budget and time spent on this game let's hope they can break the trend and actually give us a decent ending instead of the cliche countdown/explosion. With how great RE4 was how they had to revert to that generic ending AGAIN pissed me off...they couldn't think of anything else?
                            I'd venture to say there's more exposition in the trailers for RE5 than in most of the other RE games combined.

The potential storyline in RE5 has me more excited than the gameplay, amazingly enough.

With the supposed end battle taking place on a Spoiler:
                            , I think they may indeed "buck the trend."

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              Was anyone else blown away by Excella's facial expressions and perfect mouth movements when she's talking on the monitor? That might be the best I've ever seen. And also, the BOOBAGE at 2:00 was pretty gnarly as well.
                              Awesome!! Just before that huge bomb goes off, look at her eyes and how evil they turn. Great Mocap work there. Another thing I can say about the villains in this one is they seem more realistic and more fleshed out than in the fourth. Like a real hollywood blockbuster. Also the voiceacting and dialouge. Everything seems perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellwarrior View Post
                                Spoiler:

USE SPOILER TAGS!!!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X