No announcement yet.

Japanese BSAA Website English Translation Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "God" idea comes from the virus being "sheer perfection," and of course the treatment for it called "DEVIL."
    makes sense, willy B also talks about how his creation is sheer perfection, and well, god is probably the only "thing" that's actually perfect

a bit too deep ?

Comment

Really cool work, I like the information about the Umbrella Japan branch.
      http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
      http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
      Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I had a great time reading this. Nice job, Prime Blue.

Comment

oh this is awesome, thanks prime blue, ive always wanted this to be translated, ill read through this all in a moment.

Comment

I'm 100% sure that the G-virus stands for Gene virus.
            Someone be a good soul and help me find the reference.
            sigpic

Comment

There was a long time believe that the G actually stood for God purely because the "vaccine" in Claire A was codenamed "Devil" in a file (that, and it does seem plausable that Birkin would be that egotistical about his work :p). Ironically I'd think the virus he gave Wesker was probably more aptly needing to be titled that myself.

I haven't kept up on much in that regard since RE2, so if it was noted somewhere about it meaning Gene or Genetic then I'm not sure where.

Comment

Thankyou! It is great! It fely pretty dam proffecional

Comment

Kudos to Prime Blue!!! Great translation man.
                  sigpic

Comment

This is so awesome. Thanks for the hard work, Prime Blue!

Comment

Prime Blue, show yourself!

Comment

kudos for the rough translation of the site

Comment

I'm glad someone has taken the time to do this, it seems like there's so much information on here that I can no read because it's in English. Looks like I'm going to be busy for a while reading through stuff.

Comment

great work this mate, u r really hyping the game up even more for me! Hopefully you will continue with updates, did you realise the link for the renyard fisher mail is broken?
                            "I've got 100 cows."
                            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Now that Chris Redfield's participation in the operation has been decided, the selection of a partner became necessary.

Two-man cells are standard when SOAs take part in an operation.
                              As this is an operation in a region Mister Redfield is unfamiliar with, it is better to choose from the SOAs of the West African Branch rather than the North American Branch. AMADI is of the same opinion.
                              (on another note, Suzuki here wanted to participate, but she is probably not experienced enough yet)

As a result of our discussion, SOA "Sheva Alomar" of the West African Branch was chosen as his partner.

I requested her profile in another matter.
                              She's pretty young with her 23 years, but still, she is a highly-capable SOA.
                              There will be no deficiencies if she is Mister Redfield's partner.

Though I can't get that thing about her career out of my mind.
                              The restrictions regarding the disclosure of that information are far too strict for a single SOA unit member.
                              Although it is just a persistent rumor, I heard from a member of the Bioterrorism Assessment Committee that there is a personal connection.
                              I guess there is some relationship.

Wait...what? Chris and Sheva are connected somehow?

Comment

Nice work.
                                But when comes the rest of the files?

Comment

Working...
                                X