GameTrailers Resident Evil Retrospective : Part 3, Mocap Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameTrailers Resident Evil Retrospective : Part 3, Mocap Interviews

GameTrailers have put up the third part of their Resident Evil Retrospective.

Resident Evil Retrospective Part 3

*** Update ***

Besides the Wesker Mo-cap actor interview, Game Trailers have put up a bunch of interviews with the mo cap actors for other characters as well.

Reuben Langdon (Chris)
    Karen Dyer (Sheva)
    T.J Storm (Josh)

*** End Update ***
    Last edited by A-J; 02-19-2009, 04:47 PM.

Nice. I'm downloading it now. So far they've done a pretty respectable job, I'd say.

Comment

I sort of feel like they rushed through CODE: Veronica. That made me a little sad, but overall, I enjoyed this episode just like I did the rest. I really liked how they said CODE: Veronica had a more developed plot than the previous Resident Evil games. :3 I totally agree with that assessment, which—along with many other aspects of the game—is why it remains my favorite in the series. God, I love CODE: Veronica.

Also… it seems the next episode will feature Outbreak (1 and 2?) and Dead Aim. Now this I’m psyched to see. I love all those games, and since they’re often forgotten, it makes the coverage even more exciting.

Comment

Whoa, did anyone notice that folder containing Wesker's Report shown at 9:22 of the video? See what it says on the folder?

Spoiler:

Is that new?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Whoa, did anyone notice that folder containing Wesker's Report shown at 9:22 of the video? See what it says on the folder?

Spoiler:

Is that new?
          About the folder:

Spoiler:
          Last edited by Bianca; 02-19-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
            I sort of feel like they rushed through CODE: Veronica.
            They didn't rush through it any more so than the others. Over half of it was about Code Veronica.

Comment

Nah, it's not official. And if you rewatch previous retrospectives you will notice that every "folder" (with Ada, Sherry, Jill and Carlos) was signed as BSAA's Evidence,

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
                Nah, it's not official. And if you rewatch previous retrospectives you will notice that every "folder" (with Ada, Sherry, Jill and Carlos) was signed as BSAA's Evidence,
                Dammit, you're right...good point.
                Last edited by Vector; 02-19-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

It felt like whomever wrote the dialogue (I dont know if the narrator wrote it as well as read it) didnt actually play the game (CV). Sure, the past ones havent been perfect either, but this one seemed like it went directly for the obvious, without diving in to the game at all. Plus, at least some of the DC footage was PS2/GC, but thats minor considering the fluff that was the CV section.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post

Also… it seems the next episode will feature Outbreak (1 and 2?) and Dead Aim. Now this I’m psyched to see. I love all those games, and since they’re often forgotten, it makes the coverage even more exciting.
                    Can't wait either, I put so many hours into Outbreak and was sad to see it go offline. And dead aim was just fun to play, I remember playing it like 3 times in a row and not getting bored with it.

But someone did point out something funny about the retrospectives, they forgot about RE:Survivor. Unless that talk about that one in the next one as well.

Comment

I loved watching this - I loved both CV and 0 so so much. They could have said a little more about the two of them (especially CV) but oh well. They were still fun to watch.

And I can't wait until the next one, either! 8D Yay for the not main-title games.

Comment

Thought it was good video, I think the video would be better for new fans of the series that want a history lesson. I sent it to my friend and his brother so they could get ready for RE 5. I liked at the end how GT added key cards for the Umbrella employees.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to next week's because I never played any of the outbreaks or survivor games (with the exception of the first Survivor game on the PS1 as a rental). I've read all about them and talked a lot about them with my friend who's played them, but I just never cared to try any RE outside of the main cast and storyline (0, 1, 2, 3, CV, 4, and UC).

Comment

Anyone else notice that the narrator (while a picture of Claire in her cell during a bomb shock was shown) simply said an outbreak occurred on Rockfort without mentioning Wesker's involvement?
                            Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 02-19-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

i love those videos gametrailers makes they are so damn awsome !!
                              i cant wait for the next one !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X