Resident Evil 5 Gameplay Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Gameplay Teaser

Gamespot have put up a new video titled "Gameplay Teaser", its a bunch of gameplay from later area's in the game.

Resident Evil 5 Gameplay Teaser thanks to revil5.

*** Update ***

Two more gameplay clips have been added featuring the Sea Monster aka Kraken.

Video 1 / Video 2. Thanks to aris13.

*** End Update ***
    Last edited by A-J; 02-20-2009, 08:04 AM.

nice thanks for showing

Comment

I wouldn't like to see anymore of the game thus far
      I'm playing a rerun of RE4 on Gamecube in Pro difficulty level because I believe it's the best while waiting for RE5. I can't believe but it's like waiting for a Soccer World Cup, after long 4 years of waiting RE5 is about to arrive

Anyway, it's a nice video to stare how detailed are the environments in this game

Comment

wow,that crocodile scared me..........

Comment

OP updated with 2 more gameplay clips

Comment

Damn, it's not letting me watch them... Anyone else getting an "invalid date format" message when trying to view the videos?

Comment

Yeah, i was getting the invalid date message too... i just downloaded the videos in the end.

Comment

Cool videos, but I think I have seen too much at this point.

Comment

I was having problems too but i clicked on the HD button and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
                    Damn, it's not letting me watch them... Anyone else getting an "invalid date format" message when trying to view the videos?
                    Same here I just went on youtube to whach them but the Kreaken looks epic it's going to be one for the books.

Comment

Working...
                    X