No announcement yet.

Project Umbrella Opens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome effing job, guys. It's a little slow on my computer (but my computer sucks balls and I should have a new one soon, hopefully) but that aside I love it. And I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
      Awesome effing job, guys. It's a little slow on my computer (but my computer sucks balls and I should have a new one soon, hopefully) but that aside I love it. And I can't wait to see more.

i have that same problem, hopefully that can fix it, but the sit slows my PC down to a standstill.

i managed to look Jill and RE3 up before my PC was stuffed completely, are they gonna expand all the articles? i imagine that there just small for the time being right? because the site is new, right?

Comment

A new BH site isn't something you see everyday, thought I have only browsed trough it quickly it looks like a lot of work was put into Project Umbrella. Good job fellow BH fans. //Kim

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          i have that same problem, hopefully that can fix it, but the sit slows my PC down to a standstill.

i managed to look Jill and RE3 up before my PC was stuffed completely, are they gonna expand all the articles? i imagine that there just small for the time being right? because the site is new, right?
          Are you logged in? If not, try logging into an account and see if that helps at all. Also, what browser are you using?

At the moment there is not a single article I would consider completed. We need help from the fanbase to get there and we will get there slowly but surely.

A word of warning: the servers are hosted in America so overseas connections may be unnecessarily slow. There isn't much I can do about that unless I want to spend and additional $15 a month to mirror the site in Europe. Which I don't.
          Last edited by Krispy; 02-23-2009, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Truly an awesome job on this! I'm very intrigued to read about the Dead Aim editorial. Congrats and best wishes on the new site.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
              Are you logged in? If not, try logging into an account and see if that helps at all. Also, what browser are you using?

At the moment there is not a single article I would consider completed. We need help from the fanbase to get there and we will get there slowly but surely.

A word of warning: the servers are hosted in America so overseas connections may be unnecessarily slow. There isn't much I can do about that unless I want to spend and additional $15 a month to mirror the site in Europe. Which I don't.
              Yeah i made an account when i first visited, same name as always. im using Internet Explorer, that should work right?

i would love to try and help complete a lot of those articles, but since im not in America (at the moment ) the site is gonna work really slow for me.

Comment

Internet Explorer, that should work right?
                If it's IE6, no. I suggest you use Firefox.
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                X