Karen Dyer Interview; Resident Evil 5 Japanese PS3 Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen Dyer Interview; Resident Evil 5 Japanese PS3 Commercial

Resident Evil Center has posted a new interview with Karen Dyer, the motion capture and voice actress for Sheva Alomar in Resident Evil 5.

Via Resident Evil Center
    (Note: Interview is first shown in Spanish, scroll down on the page for the English version)

It appears the Playstation 3 version of Biohazard 5 has received its own exclusive commercial in Japan. This one does not contain the actress who played GoGo Yubari from Kill Bill, and it consists entirely of footage from the game. Some of the footage is new, and the dialogue that plays during the commercial has never been heard before, so be warned of potential spoilers.

Japanese Playstation 3 Biohazard 5 Commercial

Both thanks to Michael
    Last edited by Carnivol; 02-23-2009, 11:00 PM.

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:56 AM.

Comment

HOLY SHIT wow i love it so so damn awsome this game is going to rock so damn much !!!!!!!

Comment

Looks like Sheva won't be with you at the end...

Comment

Regarding contents of commercial (Spoiler turds, beware):

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Anybody else think that the song at the very end of the ad is the "theme song" for BH 5 that was being brought up last year by Capcom?
            Also, the TriCell PS3 looks nice, I'd get one if I didn't already have a 360.
            Last edited by L-e-W; 02-23-2009, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Holy flying dongs that commercial was awesome. HOW DOES a 30 SECOND COMMERCIAL BE SO DJKLKLDFJFFffffffff. That was also some amazing music, I really hope there are more scores like that on the OST.

Comment

Did anyone else catch the reference to "PG67 A/W" that appeared on the Kijuju website?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Last edited by rehunk88; 02-23-2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Holy shizzle. That commercial was amazing. Really emotional stuff. It kind of has me bawwwwwing. I really like the song at the end. I can't wait for the soundtrack now.

Seriously, that commercial was great. I've watched it, like, 40 times now.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      Holy shizzle. That commercial was amazing. Really emotional stuff. It kind of has me bawwwwwing. I really like the song at the end. I can't wait for the soundtrack now.

Seriously, that commercial was great. I've watched it, like, 40 times now.
                      ya im with u iv seen it around 40 times as u and damn its going to be such a awsome emotionel game i cant wait !!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                        Did anyone else catch the reference to "PG67 A/W" that appeared on the Kijuju website?
                        Spoiler:

Beautiful trailer! I just love the song in there!
                        Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 02-23-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

That was awesome!
                          I think I'll like that theme song. Fits in really well. Now I'm tempted to get the soundtrack too.

Playstasen 3

Spoiler:

I took a few screenshots. How do I spoiler proof them?
                          Spoiler:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                            I took a few screenshots. How do I spoiler proof them?
                            Photobucket/image hosting websites. That way you can copy the image and put it under a tag.

And yes...the song is very pretty.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Great trailer and thanks for those screenshots Skunky ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X