Myspace Is Now More Evil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace Is Now More Evil!

Capcom have created an official Resident Evil 5 myspace profile! If you are a member of the social networking site (and who isn't on this planet) and a fan of Resident Evil, then check it out!

Thanks to Stars1356 for the tip!

Resident Evil 5 Myspace Profile

I haven't been a MySpace member since I was in the 9th grade, but I lol'd when I saw Chris Redfield has his own profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
      Capcom have created an official Resident Evil 5 myspace profile! If you are a member of the social networking site (and who isn't on this planet) and a fan of Resident Evil, then check it out!
      im not, ive never had a myspace and never will.

is there any way to view this without signing up to it?

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      I haven't been a MySpace member since I was in the 9th grade, but I lol'd when I saw Chris Redfield has his own profile.
      LOL really? i bet there's a Jill and Leon one somewhere as well, maybe even a Wesker one too.

Comment

You two posted that you don't have myspace profiles...but the vast majority of young people on this planet do, which is why I made the comment.

Comment

Thread title is factually incorrect.

MySpace cannot possibly become more evil.

=P

Comment

I actually use Facebook now more than myspace but thought it was awesome that RE 5 has a myspace.

Comment

Working...
            X