New Resident Evil 5 Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil 5 Screenshots

Famitsu has posted some new screenshots from RE5, showing off the contextual cover system, some turret gameplay, and the cave area where one player will have to carry a flashlight and battery while the other fends off enemies.

Via Famitsu

Thanks to revil5

I wonder what happens if an enemy grabs hold of the character holding the battery...maybe the battery will fall in the water.

Comment

The player with the flashlight and battery likely won't get attacked. Though, I'm always wrong so I'm just saying that so they WILL get attacked because it would be hilarious if they did drop the light and shocked themselves and the character doing the fighting.

Also, I'm glad they're showing PS3 screens. I'm so tired of seeing 360 button prompts.

Comment

Originally posted by CubedSphere View Post
        The player with the flashlight and battery likely won't get attacked. Though, I'm always wrong so I'm just saying that so they WILL get attacked because it would be hilarious if they did drop the light and shocked themselves and the character doing the fighting.

Also, I'm glad they're showing PS3 screens. I'm so tired of seeing 360 button prompts.
        IIRC, the character holding the torch will still take damage, but won't drop the torch.

Spoiler:

This is based on my time with the game earlier in the month.

Comment

Working...
        X