Registration Locking Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Locking Tomorrow

Following tomorrow, you will no longer be able to register at the THIA forums. This is being done to prevent any trolls from spoiling the story to Resident Evil 5. Registration will resume again on on an unspecified date, but it will likely be down for a few weeks.

If you have yet to register on the site and wish to join us for RE5 discussion, please register now.

Atta boy, Dot. Way to grab the bull by the horns and say "NO NO NO" to the trolls. Let them stay under their bridges.

EDIT: Reading my post, I realize it doesn't make much sense...I'll chalk it up to the DayQuil.
    In all seriousness, though, this is a good idea. It's what's best for our community. People who want to talk about RE5 and get involved in a great community can join once the game is out and they've beaten it.
    Last edited by Vector; 02-24-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Agreed, i wouldnt want anyone spoiling it for me or anyone else.

Comment

Great idea Dot, with Resident Evil 5 been released in Japan on the 5th of March, alot of videos and information is bound to be leaked on youtube and other sites.

The only problem being.......can I stop myself from looking at the whole game on youtube if uploaded?

Comment

Resident Evil 5.....Spoiler:
          yeah bet u didn't know THAT one lol.

but yeah good move by admin.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
            Great idea Dot, with Resident Evil 5 been released in Japan on the 5th of March, alot of videos and information is bound to be leaked on youtube and other sites.

The only problem being.......can I stop myself from looking at the whole game on youtube if uploaded?
            Your gonna have to restrain yourself.

Comment

Great, smart idea.

Comment

Good move, thanks Dot.

Comment

Maybe you should tie yourself to a chair or something like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

We'll strap you down to a chair, if you even think of moving, you'll have electricity shot all through your body.
                    Either way, Dot, I suppose it's a good idea, there won't be any trolling, thats for sure.

EDIT:
                    ^LOL, we were thinking the same idea, Aris!
                    Last edited by Gradon; 02-24-2009, 03:07 PM.

Comment

This will be the only site i'll check for RE related news, in fact it's been that way since i joined. Will try and keep myself as spoiler free as possible but that is easier said than done when someone's posted a whole playthrough on youtube or something... I'll be far too curious.

Comment

Should the spoilers thread also be locked once March hits, or will it stay up the entire time?
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I know it may sheme unfair to some pepole but to me it's for the best we caint have any spoil free pepole joining and runing Resident Evil 5 for us or any readers smart move DOT.

As for Rosetta Mist request saying should we lock the RE5 spoiler theard well I think we really should consider just moveing it to the Memebers Tread only I kown it woint be fair for non Memebers who just come on to check this site just to look around and might want to get spoiled but there are some pepole who just go around looking for spoiler so they can lecked it all over the internet or there own froum. It's like saying if any members on this froum get RE5 like next Friday in Japan and post what happen in the Spoiler theard some non Memeber comes around copy the whole Spoilers and lecks it all over the internet.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-24-2009, 03:39 PM.

Comment

awesome, thanks dot

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              Should the spoilers thread also be locked once March hits, or will it stay up the entire time?
                              It'll remain open. Also, the progress thread will be where people are posting their spoilery progress (tagged though).

Also, don't be so quick to thank me. This was someone elses idea ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X