No announcement yet.

Australia: Resident Evil 5 not to have a street date? + 360 Bundle confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia: Resident Evil 5 not to have a street date? + 360 Bundle confirmed

Australian retailer GameTraders have confirmed that they have had to cancel their midnight launch for Resident Evil 5 because the game alledgedly doesn’t have a street date. As soon as retailers receive the game, they are able to start selling it, this means that Australia will probably getting the game even before March 12th.

Source: Capcomunications

Also, IGN reports that the Red Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Bundle will be available across Australia priced at AUD$569.
    Last edited by Sunglasses; 02-25-2009, 08:15 AM.

great, this means any memeber in australia have to either pray for a release or raise the half a grand for the 360 bundle.

[stressed] joy...

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
      great, this means any memeber in australia have to either pray for a release or raise the half a grand for the 360 bundle.

[stressed] joy...
      Do you even know what a street date is?

Comment

Wow, this is pretty weird!

I put down $10 for a pre-order from JB today. They told me they would phone me when it's in. I guess they meant that literally...
        Also, I noticed last week that EB changed the date to the 12th (maybe they knew about this news).
        I'm still pretty sure I'll get my Asian LE first.

On a side note: I missed out on a Killzone 2 t-shirt.
        I thought they were just giving them away until they ran out but they were only sent the exact amount, for pre-orders taken.
        They took my name and phone no. in case someone dosn't collect their pre-order but I don't hold much hope.
        Damn, if I only I bothered to order yesterday...

Comment

this could be good or bad news, it may come out earlier than everywhere else, but in some places it could come out weeks later, which would suck terribly.

Comment

No no no guys =/

The game is definitely going to be released by Friday March 13th.

If the game did have a street date then that means that if retailers received their stock no the 10th of March, they could NOT sell it until the street date.

If the game didn't have a street date - then they can sell the game as soon as it arrives, rather than waiting.

This is not a delay by any means.

Comment

That's pretty cool. I wonder when they would receive shipment of RE5? Around the start of the week, the 9th?
              Last edited by Duckula; 02-27-2009, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Do you even know what a street date is?
                i have to reserve at FYE, i know what a street date is

Comment

Working...
                X