Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Bundle for Asia Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 Bundle for Asia Announced

Xperts reported that there will be a 360/RE5 bundle for the Asia region.

The bundle will contain the following:
    1. Xbox 360 console (Pro 60 GB)
    2. Resident Evil 5 game
    3. Matching wireless controller
    4. Wired headset
    5. Exclusive premium Resident Evil 5 theme for Xbox LIVE
    6. Resident Evil 5 Making-Of DVD
    7. 3-month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription card
    8. Exclusive tin case
    9. Bonus card to download Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

The bundle will retain for the price of S$590, and will be released on the same date as the Japanese's launch. Apparently the stocks will be limited too, so I guess that makes it a RE5 360 Limited Edition Bundle.

Xperts
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-27-2009, 12:19 AM.

Hopefully there's no delay at all as I will be getting this...This IS the bundle that I've been waiting for (60 GB bundle). Now i just need confirmation that its a jasper set to sweeten the deal. :p
    Last edited by xfactor; 02-27-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

DAMN!! friggin expensive i dont know why they make it that expensive and with all this money problems happening all over the world! Buying this will put you back on the ground!

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
        DAMN!! friggin expensive i dont know why they make it that expensive and with all this money problems happening all over the world! Buying this will put you back on the ground!
        lol. believe it or not, that's the price if you buy the pro set and RE5 seperately in Asia (pro set = 499$, the price is about 90$). So this deal is kind of buying the console and the game, but with free extras (making-of dvd).

Of course the red bundle is better as the game is practically free for that, but i wanted a pro set, so its cool for me.
        Last edited by xfactor; 02-27-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

I thought the games were released as Biohazard in asia too (and not Resident Evil)?

And in before 'poor cvxfreak'
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-27-2009, 12:43 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

wow seriously, this game is getting the most amount of bundles i've ever seen for a single title ..

Comment

Working...
            X