360/RE5 Red Bundle Spotted In The Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360/RE5 Red Bundle Spotted In The Wild

It is now confirmed that 360/RE5 bundle stocks is currently residing in Target store at Pembroke Pines, Florida. Before you goes to prepare your trip there, you might want to take note of the orange sticker with the bolded ""DO NOT SELL BEFORE 3.13.09". In other words, you still won't be able to purchase it until 13rd, but I guess if you beg real hard, the staff behind the counter might let you touch the bundle or something.

Engadget
    Last edited by xfactor; 03-01-2009, 10:43 PM.

So the game's hit the presses.
    A retailer will leak it soon enough. I'll keep my eyes out around here, since the game doesn't have a street date in Australia.
    sigpic

Comment

i love the orange sticker.
      i want the orange sticker
      I NEED THE ORANGE STICKER

just so i can wear it

Comment

Target can't and won't sell it to you. Their computers will NOT allow it. I tried to buy Saints Row 2 from Target a couple of days early. I convinced them to get it out of the back of the store, they rang it up and their register did not allow the sale.

Target and other major retailers will not sell it early:

1 - They're computer/register may not allow it.

2 - Employee(s) can get fired. And in this economy, there's no employee is going to help anyone get the game early.

3 - The store can be sued and they will be fined between $5K - 15K.
        Last edited by ChrisDVD; 03-02-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

This is awesome news! Wal-mart is a great place to try and buy a new game early as the stockers there never know what the fuck. Their incompetence is your early copy of RE5! Needless to say, I will be checking Wal-Marts around me to see if they have this yet.

Comment

Cool! I work overnight at Target and my friend works in electronics... don't let me see one around...

Comment

Hmm, I never wanted to work at a Target before...meh, the red Xbox looks atrocious. I'd be embarrassed to have that monstrosity sitting in my living room.

Comment

Working...
              X