Capcom's Top Secret to feature Jun Takeuchi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom's Top Secret to feature Jun Takeuchi

On an upcoming episode of Capcom's own Bionic Commando podcast (Top Secret), titled "The Resident Evil 5 Edition", Jun Takeuchi will be featured as a guest. For those a bit out of the loop; Jun Takeuchi is the producer of Resident Evil 5 and also for the upcoming Lost Planet 2 (And also voted the 7th Hottest Developer of 2009, by Edge).

And not only will Takeuchi be a guest on the podcast, but people (by people, that means you, the fans) will have a chance to submit questions for him to answer. Not only will some of the better/good questions be featured on the podcast, but Takeuchi will be handing out some goodies to the best ones (in Top Secret tradition, this seems to pretty much be every single user-submitted question that's been featured on the podcast when they've had guests handing out goodies.)

In order to submit questions, you'll have to register on the official Bionic Commando site/forums and post your questions in this thread.

This episode of the podcast is set to be released on the 17th of March, a few days after the international release of Resident Evil 5. So make sure to get those questions submitted early, as I suppose there will have to be some time set aside for recording and editing and such before it goes online.

When the podcast goes live, you can find it at this site, or subscribe to it through this RSS feed, or you can subscribe to it via iTunes by going here.

Source: The Official Bionic Commando Website

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
    (And also voted the 7th Hottest Developer of 2009, by Edge)
    lol i didn't know game developer held beauty contests.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      lol i didn't know game developer held beauty contests.
      ...I really don't think that's the kind of "hotness" they were judging.

Comment

If they were judging it that way, then Jade Raymond would probably hit the number one spot before cheating on number two. ;)
        Last edited by Henry Spencer; 03-03-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X