Various Resident Evil 5 Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Resident Evil 5 Videos

Here's a few new videos that have been released in the past few days ..

Commercial 1
    Commercial 2
    IGN Gameplay Montage
    Extended Caves Gameplay
    Welcome Home Japanese Commercial

Thanks to Michael, ElusionM, ChrisRedfield29 and revil5.
    Last edited by A-J; 03-03-2009, 07:32 AM.

I just watched them.
    Thanks

Comment

You know, I've been wondering, why in the world don't they ever air commercials for the Resident Evil games here in the US? For such a big series you'd think they'd at least put a few ads on TV with the game coming out in a week!

Anyways, cool videos.

Comment

^^^

Yeah, I was wondering that about over here in the UK. We don't really get many game trailers on TV, recently we've had a Killzone 2 one so I'm hoping for a RE5 one next week at the latest.

Comment

I think I saw an add for the 360 version on Australian tv last night (I'm not positive, because I was drunk and only caught the end of it). It must be M$ paying for the advertising because there was no mention that it's also on PS3.

I liked the Welcome Home Japanese commercial. Does anyone know if the Kijuju Home area is up yet? (in Japan?) It must be available soon if they are advertising it on the tv.
          It better come to the Euro/Aussie Home too. I really can't be bothered making multiple 'Homes' for the different regions.

btw, 'Killzone 2' and 'GTA lost and damned' also have commercials currently showing over here.

Edit: I just saw it again (the Aussie commercial). It's pretty cool!
          At the end they tell you to "Get your Red Xbox".
          Last edited by Skunky; 03-04-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X