Project Umbrella Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Umbrella Update

For your esteemed pleasure, we have updated the site with few pieces of content. First is Neptune's insanely detailed Resident Evil - The Confidential Report which takes a long and insightful look at one of Resident Evil's lesser known series, Confidential Report. The game might suck, but there is plenty of ambiguity for Neptune to sink his teeth in. Read to find out just how much. Note: This was initially submitted to the staff internally, hence the references.

Secondly, we have provided a translation for the rather obscure "The Samurai Edge Story" which illustrates a good deal of detail pertaining to the Samurai Edge's conception and customization. This was a pamphlet included with the Tokyo Mauri replica box and while not expressly canon, is pretty interesting none the less and adds another layer of detail to the long standing mythos -- the same way Nemesis Report does.

And finally, all Code Veronica videos have been uploaded courtesy of News Bot so if you wanted to catch up on Chris and Wesker's former duel here is your chance.

Don't forget to log on and help us update the site with Resident Evil 5 information. It is beginning to flood in as copies of the game make circulation; help Project Umbrella become the final and most up to date source for Resident Evil information!

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Our server was overloaded. Sorry for the inconvenience. It'll be back up in 30 minutes and I will be discussing upgrading.

Comment

cool cant wait to see the site thanks for the info.

Comment

The site took away the downloading videos feature? That sucks. No need to go now. lol

Comment

You need to log in to download videos. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by revil5 View Post
              The site took away the downloading videos feature? That sucks. No need to go now. lol
              Yeah I'd appreciate it if you didn't make these kind of comments.

You need to be a registered user and logged in to download videos.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

You guys are doing a fantastic job with the site.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes I enjoyed El Bastardo's Dead Aim article, I'd love to read the new ones.

Comment

The Confidential Report is sweet. I'm never likely to play the game so something nice and detailed is good.

Comment

The Confidential Report was great. I only ever had File #2 and sucked at it (because the game itself sucks) and I never saw anywhere that seemed to confirmed it's existence, so it was great to read the Report.

Comment

Working...
                      X