Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition: 10$ with Amazon Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition: 10$ with Amazon Code

It seems Twitter has entered into a special deal with Amazon. For today only, ending at 9PM (about 6:30 from now), Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition will be available for $10.00. The promo code to enter is TWEET005.

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition via Neogaf.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-06-2009, 01:46 PM.

I already have one, I got it used for $14.95. It's in really bad condition, too.

Comment

Sweet!! I was waiting for a deal on the Wii version. I got that a $5 hd dvd and the RE5 official guide (I collect those) for $28.58.
      Last edited by vegeta21x; 03-06-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

This is a good deal. Re4 Wii edition is the definitive version in my opinion. ;)

Comment

I'd buy it if they could get me a copy without Leon in it. Anyway the GC version I have works just fine and keeps my dexterity in line with the controls for RE5.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-06-2009, 07:37 PM.

Comment

That's a pretty kick-ass deal right there.... Unfortunately, for me, I bought the game way back when it was ported, so this doesn't benefit me at all. Bawww. I'm happy for everyone who gets to take part in this deal though.

Comment

Deal ends in 5 min!

Comment

crap, wish i would have seen this earlier! guess ill have to stick to my modded pc version

Comment

Working...
                X