Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More RE5 Interviews + Review Restrictions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More RE5 Interviews + Review Restrictions ?

IGN have put up a new video interview based on the motion capture actors for the characters in Resident Evil 5.

RE5 Mo-Cap Interview thanks to Michael

The latest episode of Gametrailers TV contains some new gameplay footage from the game and a new interview with Jun Takeuchi.

GT TV Resident Evil 5 thanks to aris13.

Also, some interesting news, apparently Capcom doesn't want the reviews to mention or post screen shots of certain areas we've seen in some leaked gameplay clips.

RE5 Review Limitations
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-07-2009, 10:10 AM.

Kind of reminds me of how the last area in RE4 was kept almost a complete secret, along with Saddler's appearence before the GC version came out.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Spoilers are okay in news posts now?

Guess no internet until next friday for me.

Comment

there aren't any spoilers here, everything i've said above has already been seen as far back as the TGS 2008 days ..

Comment

I removed that little bit. AJ, it wasn't released officially. It was an off-cam capture from that part.

Comment

Spoiler:
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              I removed that little bit. AJ, it wasn't released officially. It was an off-cam capture from that part.
              AJ has committed the same mistake that me, something that had already been named in the trailers.

PS: I believe that our cases are doubtful.

Grüße Dot.

Comment

Eh, what Capcom is doing makes sense. There's no reason to fuel any more flames this close to the release date.

Comment

Working...
                X