Site News: New Forum to Discuss RE5 Spoilers Freely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site News: New Forum to Discuss RE5 Spoilers Freely

Under Carnivol's suggestion, I've created a new sub-forum under the Umbrella Labs. This will be the new place for you to discuss RE5 in all its spoilery goodness. Please watch what you name your thread, and don't give away key details in it, as someone may come across that inadvertently.

No discussion of spoilers is to take place in the Umbrella Labs or anywhere else. Anyone caught doing so will face a 30 day ban, and depending on frequency and several other factors, a lifetime one.

Resident Evil 5 Spoiler Forum

Good, great! Hopefully this'll stop those people posting spoilers outside the Spoiler Forum!
    Good idea, Carnivol.
    Last edited by Gradon; 03-08-2009, 09:27 AM.

Comment

I can't take the credit for this alone.

Darkmoon's the one who suggested it as a solution to what I flagged as a bit of a problem. 'cause at this rate, we'd probably end up having to ban everyone at some point. We have forum rules so we can follow them. So instead of starting to fiddle around with the rules, changing them, we dug out a more appropriate solution that'll hopefully work out better (and may also become how we can handle things in the future for similar situations)

Comment

At least you guys are far more well sorted than the other RE boards I've been on.
        Last edited by Henry Spencer; 03-08-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

On the other hand...this means my tolerance for spoilers outside the Kijuju forum just went noticeably down. I ain't going into that place until I beat the game, so if I see Spoilers I see a banned person.

Comment

Well, kudos to Darkmoon, Carnivol and Dot.
            The idea is great, now you don't have to monitor spoilers in certain topics.
            It should kill down the spoilers out of that forum for a bit, atleast they can create topics now for a certain purpose.

Comment

Hmm...let's just hope no one puts any spoilers in the topic titles themselves, 'cause they're still viewable from Umbrella Labs.

I think it's safe to say you guys have been doing all you can, though. Good job, homies.
              Last edited by Vector; 03-08-2009, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Great idea guys. Hopefully people won't use spoilery topic titles though. Since I know once I start playing I'll want to hop in there but am of course going to be at the ... start when I start. XD

Comment

defiantly great idea but if someone made a topic with a spoilerish title and someone posted in it it would appear on the front page , i suggest that you change it so that even if someone made a post in that section it will never appear on the front page.
                  Last edited by ThWorldGreatest; 03-08-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X