GameTrailers Resident Evil 5 Bonus Round Chapter 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameTrailers Resident Evil 5 Bonus Round Chapter 4

Gametrailers have put up the 4th chapter in their on-going Resident Evil 5 Bonus Round special.

GT Resident Evil 5 Bonus Round thanks to aris13.

If it doesn't win for the best game released in march, i'll be really surprised lol

Comment

it will be the game of the year!!

Comment

Don't hold out hope for Game of The Year. It will probably be MY game of the year because I love Resident Evil so much, but 2009 is another year of heavy-hitters..and RE5's controls aren't 'acceptable' to the masses because you can't run and shoot and Chris's handgun doesn't have flamethrower and chainsaw attachments. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Uncharted 2 or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2...

Comment

Killzone 2 will likely win the most GotY awards this year, if for no other reason than the ridiculous amount of hype surrounding it.

Comment

I dunno, RE5 sounds like a great front runner for GOTY, just like when RE4 was released. It's gunna be some other game sadly. But yes we still have a lot more games to go in 09'

Comment

Who cares if it wins GOTY? All that matters is that you heartily enjoy your purchase and you get the maximum enjoyment out of its replayablity.

Comment

It'd be a nice bonus if it does I suppose - doesn't mean I'll like it more. Only means that there'll be more people leeching onto it because it won GOTY. I can see it going to a FPS, since it's the cool genre nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                X