No announcement yet.

More Resident Evil 5 Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Yeah, I follow you now. Either way, you and I both know that all that really matters is how the game feels in the eyes/hearts of the real fans that have been waiting a long time to play this new entry.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-09-2009, 02:42 PM.

Comment

^Amen to that , amen to that

Rent it, buy it, love it, hate it, its all up to you, metacritic and gamerankings , and all other reviews dont mean **** if when you come home and play it, you are engulfed by how much you love it. I look at the reviews more for educational pruposes, too see what the general media wants, and some times, such as these..it saddens me, because i know now that Re 6 will likely be pushed further away from what Resident evil was, and i have come to love and be happy for the Re4 changes , and so soon they wish to abolsih it.

Again, the fans should be what matters in terms of opinions, Billy bucktooth can find his way to a position in Edge or IGN, and show his dissatisfaction with the game not being like Gears, or he just not liking it. But what matters is what you think, this game could be a perfect game to you, or not.

So let yourself decide folks. Good on ya!
      Last edited by Wanderer; 03-09-2009, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I think some people place too much faith in critics to tell them what to play or whether it's good, they tend to jump on reviews they believe to be negative and either obssess about it or take a "I told you so" attitude. Wanderer makes a very good point imo.

Comment

Working...
        X