Prelude to the Fall Manga Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prelude to the Fall Manga Translation

Some of you may remember back a year ago Project Umbrella released Umbrella Chronicles: Prelude to the Fall for a short time. Well, it's back up again for everyone's reading pleasure here. Translation credits go to Upnaut who amazingly did it all for free and editing was done by myself (Krispy!). It adds a nice bit of information about the last time Chirs and Jill met Wesker face to face before Resident Evil 5 and isn't too bad of a read to boot.
    Last edited by Krispy; 03-09-2009, 06:42 PM.

Wow, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was pretty good. Now I just have to play RE: Umbrella Chronicles to finish that story, hehe

Comment

Yeah, honestly I think this manga is better than any American RE comic that has come out.

Comment

Is there any difference between these and the translations that were put out previously?
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Nope, just putting them up permanently and advertising it as not a lot of people knew they existed before.

Comment

Alrighty. Thanks!
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Oh, and thanks for translating them and puting them for download! are they cannon? they usre seem to be (not like the other comics...)

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
                Yeah, honestly I think this manga is better than any American RE comic that has come out.
                well said, and there's a good chance that the comic book prequel to RE5 will suck too. Why american comics suck so badly??? Why?

Comment

Thanks Krispy!
                  I'm downloading now. I've already got them but not translated.

I think the Hong Kong comics (manhua) have the best artwork. It would be an almighty task to translate all of those!

American comics aren't ALL bad...
                  Take for example this newly revealed variant cover of the RE5 comic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I got the translation when they were released the first time 'round.
                    Thanks for the hard work! I never knew who did these.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                      Oh, and thanks for translating them and puting them for download! are they cannon? they usre seem to be (not like the other comics...)
                      Yes, they are canon and lead right into the final chapter of Umbrella Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                      X