Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE5 Cinematic Director To Make Capcom Movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
    I vote for a live-action Haunting Ground movie!

It's been a secret dream of mine for years, although I'd hate to see such a beautiful game butchered in movie format.
    That would be so much win...but I doubt it would ever be done right. They'd probably combine Ricardo and Lorenzo for the sake of time, and would leave out key story elements. Besides...on the whole, Haunting Ground isn't as popular as some of the other titles. I would so love it though....Daniella was always my fave.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

No more live action. A CG movie starring Barry/Rebecca to appease the fans, kinda like how Leon starred in Degeneration.

Comment

I hope they make a Street Fighter movie about Chun Li & Charlie Nash!

Comment

Wait they already did it!!!

However Nash kicks ASS.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            No more live action. A CG movie starring Barry/Rebecca to appease the fans, kinda like how Leon starred in Degeneration.
            Barry, Rebecca, Carlos, Sherry and Billy all have a cup of tea in Paris and discuss how they're so very bored and have nothing to do in the virus-fighting world, why haven't their agents called them for any new work, etc.

I wouldn't mind another RE movie, regardless of what this news turns out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
              a DMC movie has the potential to be awesome ..
              I used to think so, too, but then I saw the DMC anime.

My money is on Lost Planet.

Having said that, if they do make another cg RE movies, I wouldn't mind seeing Sonzero direct it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
                Barry, Rebecca, Carlos, Sherry and Billy all have a cup of tea in Paris and discuss how they're so very bored and have nothing to do in the virus-fighting world, why haven't their agents called them for any new work, etc.
                And then a nuclear missile touches down, vaporizing Paris and all the inhabitants. Then we don't ever have to worry about people pining over petty, insignificant characters any more!

Huzzah!

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  And then a nuclear missile touches down, vaporizing Paris and all the inhabitants. Then we don't ever have to worry about people pining over petty, insignificant characters any more!

Huzzah!
                  Huzzaah!!
                  well i like barry and carlos,at this point i dont really care about rebecca and billy anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X