Final Viral Video " Back " Now Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Wow. Really fucking wish I didn't just watch that. Son...of...a...bitch.

The human brain is a complicated bitch. Once an image is burned in. . .it's scarred there forever.
    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 03-11-2009, 01:44 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

"There is some things..." Ugh.

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
      The human brain is a complicated bitch. Once an image is burned in. . .it's scarred there forever.
      Lmao.
      Last edited by Corrin; 03-11-2009, 03:14 AM.

Comment

I liked it, but this video showed lot's of stuff that would be better to be a secret for gamers. Awesome misic at the end btw
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post

Because of that one line being so true, this vid is the best viral vid they made. Like I said, though, that's not saying much.
          Either the first one or the last one were the best. I still wish the IDEA of them never saw the light of day.
          Last edited by Vector; 03-11-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

don't worry, these videos shouldn't have any impact on the actual game, and you shouldn't take them seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
              I don't think Capcom has shown too much. I mean, you have so many media outlets revealing a ton of material, then you expectedly have pirates release the damn game early. With the advent of the internet, information is readily available. I bet the whole damn game is on YouTube.

Capcom is doing what they can to maintain hype. That's all.

As for these viral vids - they're garbage. Honestly. Chris is nutcase but Sheva is fine? And why would an African BSAA agent be the new partner of a North American BSAA agent? Did Chris stay in Africa? Did Sheva move to America? Am I to believe that the 2 developed some deep bond over the course of a few days? Is the 35 year old Chris hooking up with the 23 year old Sheva? Will Chris lose his security deposit because he wrote "Kijuju" all over his flat? Did the self-inflicted wounds Chris carved into his arms on the bridge heal already?

I think these viral vids are on par with RE4's plot. Complete doo-doo.
              pretty much and are these Canon?(been asked a dozen times I know) but I keep hearing people say they are...is there any proof or is just lies?(I hope to god these aren't canon)

Comment

Capcom kept the best for last. Amazing viral video, I really liked Chris' final line about making new memories and I guess that he is going to be alright after all. Did anyone identify the song at the end?
                sigpic

Comment

everyone keeps telling me that the girl actor thats supposed to be sheva looks a lot like the sheva from RE5. is that true?

Comment

Working...
                  X