Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capcom Officially Announces RE5 : Versus Mode DLC, It's Not Free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    charging money for something that should have been in the box from the get go
    That's why I hate DLC.
    sigpic

Comment

The German PC Mgazin has some VERSUS-MODE screenshots online:

That's are the one dated with 12.03.2009
      Last edited by Zomby; 03-12-2009, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Well im still getting it even its $30! LONG LIVE RESIDENT EVIL!!!!

Comment

On the plus side, this does mean we won't be getting Resident Evil 5 Super Limited Wallet Killer Combo Edition in five or six months to get all the extra crap that Capcom didn't managed to get on the disc...

On then other hands, I don't care about this and won't buy this update at least. Not mah thang.

Comment

If they add deathmatch, they should add the shoot and go feature, if not, is gonna really suck... 4 players only... come on capcom, you can do better.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The more I think about this, the less I like it (and I hated it when I first read about it).
              This better not be the only plans for DLC!
              I want extra missions and extra mercenaries characters and maps! I'd be happy to pay for that. But paying for this shit?! It's only $5 but I still don't want it...
              Multi-player VS mode and Survivor? How about multi-player Death matches, Capture the flag and 64 player squad based combat?!

I hope RE5 is a big commercial success but I hope this DLC is unpopular and sells badly. The sooner Capcom gets the message that this type of crap dosn't belong in a Resident Evil game the better. They should save it for Lost Planet (or whatever). It pains me to imagine if they took this direction even further...

I don't mean to offend those who are excited about this. I just don't think this shit belongs in RE. I'm not into playing online much but that's okay, I don't have to. I'd just really HATE to see my favorite series leaning further and further into that type of gaming.
              RE6 could end up being a 5 hour campaign while the rest of the content is all multi-player online stuff.

Comment

Price correction:

Despite what we told you in our press release this morning, it turns out that the PSN pricing on the post-release downloadable content for Resident Evil 5 will be $4.99, not $3.99 as originally stated. We apologize for this error!

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  If they add deathmatch, they should add the shoot and go feature, if not, is gonna really suck... 4 players only... come on capcom, you can do better.
                  Originally posted by Skunky
                  I want extra missions and extra mercenaries characters and maps!
                  Originally posted by Shinji Mikami
                  I won't play RE5!
                  That's so true!!!

(Well, the last one might not be entirely genuine but true after all)

Comment

Working...
                  X