GameTrailers : Resident Evil 5 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameTrailers : Resident Evil 5 Review

GT is on a RE5 media roll today. They've put up their full review of the game and give it 9.0 out of 10.

GT Resident Evil 5 Review

Are there any spoilers? I regret watching GT SH:Homecoming review because they did show few story-related moments I really didn't want to know (one was about Alex's mother's fate) :/.

Comment

yeah if you're on a blackout, i'd suggest you don't watch it since GT tends to show a lot of story footage in their media ..

Comment

They seem to criticize it a lot for a game that got 9.0

;

Comment

Would anyone who's watched it care to summarize? Sorry for the trouble, but I'm attempting to avoid spoilers until I play the game for myself.

Comment

it's just a review :p

but they do say a lot of bad things about the game, criticizing the controls, enemy AI, partner AI, restrictive inventory and whatnot, but end up giving it a 9 because of its excellent praising, multiplayer and replayability.

Comment

It's funny how GT just did an entire Retrospective basically highlighting what makes the series unique and traditional among itself (controls, inventory, etc) and then GT goes and criticizes the newest RE game for those exact reasons.

Comment

Ah well. I enjoyed it!
                Last edited by Chris55; 03-12-2009, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X