• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alzaire wake up, can you hear me? watch out the axeman is behind you! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
      http://www.the-horror.com/news/pics/...04%2016/05.jpg
      LOL! I'm surely gonna get this as soon as i get some points (only have 100 left after buying Versus.

I rather have the executioner and black Mr. Kennedy in my friend's list than a stupid esque-transformer or a giant X.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
        http://www.the-horror.com/news/pics/...04%2016/05.jpg
        LOL

Comment

Thanks for posting the screens. I was just looking at this today and wondering if it was worth the cash. Getting tired of the GOW2 one I have now...

Comment

I took a look at the package file contents, and it seems like its mainly just the friends list stuff. Are the music icons just color swaps or something?

There are 4 very nice wallpapers on this though. Not sure where those show up in the NXE, maybe randomly assigned in the background?
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-17-2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I dunno, I always found 360 themes to be really lame...can't say I'd ever pay for any of that. At least with PS3 you have awesome free themes, and even more awesome ones that are even better. I have such a sexy RE5 theme on my PS3 right now...and it cost me zilch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                I dunno, I always found 360 themes to be really lame...can't say I'd ever pay for any of that. At least with PS3 you have awesome free themes, and even more awesome ones that are even better. I have such a sexy RE5 theme on my PS3 right now...and it cost me zilch.
                there isn't an "official" RE5 PS3 theme (as i haven't seen). the only thing there is, is an old piece of wallpaper with the original "5" logo on it. so that only means that you must of either downloaded it from a site, or installed from a card as a custom made theme.

anywho, i've only downloaded like 10 PS3 themes, and actually bought "1" premium theme. i thought the rest weren't that good.

on the other hand, i only have 1 free premium theme for the 360 (the christmas theme), which sadly surprising different, but worth having.

quality over quantity for me.

the only custom theme i have for the PS3 is the "matrix code".
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                  there isn't an "official" RE5 PS3 theme (as i haven't seen). the only thing there is, is an old piece of wallpaper with the original "5" logo on it. so that only means that you must of either downloaded it from a site, or installed from a card as a custom made theme.
                  Yeah, there's nothing "official" but if you get creative, you get sex.

Degeneration theme + this background = sex.
                  Last edited by Vector; 04-17-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing "official" but if you get creative, you get sex.

Degeneration theme + this background = sex.
                    i didn't really care for that Degeneration theme, probably because i didn't like the CG in that film.
                    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

eh, what can i say. i've been one picky person lately.

Comment

i have my theme set on degeneration i like it cause everything is red.

but i have my background a pic of wesker.

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          i didn't really care for that Degeneration theme, probably because i didn't like the CG in that film.
                          If you could stop and think for a second, you'd realize that all that remains from the Degeneration theme when using a different background is the different colored icons. They're red and yellow, they fit with RE5's color motif, and my theme is awesome.

Comment

nevermind i found it.
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-17-2009, 11:05 PM.

Comment

I was gifted this. It's a nice little RE touch for your Xbox but it could be a lot more amazing ... I mean there is no *spolier* love at all on any of the screens.
                              Last edited by misstvirus; 04-19-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

If you could stop and think for a second, you'd realize that all that remains from the Degeneration theme when using a different background is the different colored icons. They're red and yellow, they fit with RE5's color motif, and my theme is awesome.
                                Oooooh get you

I've got the Kijuju theme, it's ok, it looks pretty, which is pretty much all it's meant to do. Not sure what else people were expecting from it haha

It's at least better than the old "theme" Capcom were (or probably still are) peddling on the 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X