Un-Wired's D.C Douglas Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un-Wired's D.C Douglas Interview

Un-Wired TV have put up a new video interview with D.C Douglas, the actor behind Albert Wesker in the recent Resident Evil titles. The interview is basically about his role as Wesker, the possibility that Wesker is still alive and his inclusion in The Darkside Chronicles.

D.C Douglas Interview thanks to Rosetta Mist.
    Last edited by A-J; 06-19-2009, 02:44 AM.

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    The possibility that Wesker is still alive.

....Fuck.

Comment

Blocked at work. Can you take a print shot of his mug and have a transcript on here?

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post

....Fuck.
        Watch the interview first before you throw a shit-fit.

Comment

Interesting... I was a bit thrown off that the "prequel" he mentioned seemed to be separate from Darkside Chronicles. Oh snapz! Definitely interested in knowing more about that, but I suspect it might be the PSP game.

Comment

Originally posted by ganado View Post
            Blocked at work. Can you take a print shot of his mug and have a transcript on here?

Last edited by A-J; 06-19-2009, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working fine on un-wired's site

Comment

Well atleast he did the honorable thing and gave props to Waugh.

Comment

Well atleast he did the honorable thing and gave props to Waugh.
                  A lot of Wesker's influence was from Richard, and seeing Douglass having to take over on Umbrella Chronicles and then polishing the voice over in 5, it must have been a difficult task to cast Wesker. I got to give props to Douglass.

As for the prequel part he has mentioned, that can be many things down the road; the psp game, downloadable content, film. Fan related, who knows. But saying the term “prequel”, it sounds like it can be either set before 5, as he states going back to do a small segment, so I guess we should keep a eye out for this.

Good interview.

Comment

Maybe something for the future RE5 DLC ? The extended Spencer Mansion scenario ?

Comment

Maybe something for the future RE5 DLC ? The extended Spencer Mansion scenario ?
                      That is what I am more leaning to, as there are some parts in the game that can be opened up for further content, or perhaps this will relate to Jill’s side of the whole story, with Wesker picking her frail body from the fall to reek his revenge on his former comrade?

Comment

Great interview, i still prefer Waugh, but DC's normal voice sounds cool.

I just hope he doesn't come back after RE5. A prequel would be nice though.

Comment

This is the big boss man, amazing voice as always. Do we'll see another fight between Chris and Wesker at the end? That sounds like me...

Comment

assignment Wesker
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I was watching Weaponology (I think it was that) on the Military Channel the other day, and it was being narrated by none other than Wesker himself.

True story.

Comment

Working...
                              X