Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    huh?
    Not to ruin it for you but after beating the game there are extra modes to play the game. I can't believe you haven't played this game before.

Comment

ill just wait till its $17 for these

Comment

While playing invisible enemy mode you can still see enemies reflections.
        It actually really makes you appreciate the details in the environments. Because some surfaces you notice have a slight reflection which you may have not noticed while playing normally.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
          Not to ruin it for you but after beating the game there are extra modes to play the game. I can't believe you haven't played this game before.

oh ok it sounds pretty hard i might have to give it a shot when i get the archives

yha i never played it before. i had a chance to buy it when i was gonna get the GC versions of RE2 and RE3 but i decided to get those insted ause i knew about the archives coming out.

Comment

im gonna pick this up in a few days since i never played the REmake and Zero.
            It always amazes me how so many people have yet to play Remake and Zero.

Comment

well I never had a GC

Comment

oh ok it sounds pretty hard i might have to give it a shot when i get the archives

yha i never played it before. i had a chance to buy it when i was gonna get the GC versions of RE2 and RE3 but i decided to get those insted ause i knew about the archives coming out.
                Well, I think you're really going to like the REmake, it's the only RE game in the series that I find to be truly scary. It's definitely one of the most challenging games in the series as well.

Comment

I never had a GameCube either. With a PS2, I had everything I needed. Besides, GAYMEKYOOB IS 4 KIDZ.

Comment

awesome, i cant wait to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      I never had a GameCube either. With a PS2, I had everything I needed. Besides, GAYMEKYOOB IS 4 KIDZ.
                      Yeah, that's what I thought too, but with RE being an exclusive Gamecube franchise that generation, I had to get one.

I still love the gamecube. It was a good console for its generation. Shame that the wii is just the same machine with motion detection. Capcom is one of the developers that really push the boundaries of graphics for Nintendo.

Comment

Wow, I bought a GC just to play REmake back when it came out and even though the graphics are the greatest, it's great for scary but not as gory. I mean firing a rocket launcher in RE 2 resulted in half of a burning corpse hitting the floor...how can you top that?

So how does this version work? It's what.. got RE 4 Wii controls?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          Well you didn't have Remake did you.

The Gamecube is actually a very good console, and the controller is very comfortable.

And a lot of it's game have top notch graphics for it's time, and still do.

Plus it's like less that $30 now so it's a huge bargain.

Comment

I really love REmake (and RE4) for the GC. They are the best Resident Evil games in the series (along with RE2).

As TheSelfishGene points out earlier, Invisible enemy mode really help us to realise and admire the effort they put into the game. From the dust and dirt where the character kicks while they walk, to the amazing water effect where the sharks roam, as well as the contrast and the balance of the brightness of the light in a dark room illuminated by a lamp.
                            Last edited by xfactor; 06-24-2009, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              Well you didn't have Remake did you.

The Gamecube is actually a very good console, and the controller is very comfortable.

And a lot of it's game have top notch graphics for it's time, and still do.

Plus it's like less that $30 now so it's a huge bargain.
                              I love my wavebird and now will only play 2 and 3 on my cube. Remake is a must for any fan out there but Zero is just for those who have patience.

Comment

Heading in for The Conduit today if they have it I think I will pick it up.

Update:

Looks like archives is not 16:9 compatible. The 480P is nice... I guess. The game looks brighter on Wii then on the GC. The first area, the dining room, looks to be a bit brighter on the Wii then it does on the GC. Colors on the Wii look a bit washed out. I'm a bit disappointed with this.

Update 2:

OK I found out what was up with my TV set. Brightness settings were five notches higher on input one then they were on input two. So the game looks almost exact. 480P gives the game a slight hint of blur which isn't horrible but it could be my LCD set. I was hoping for a cleaner clearer image with 480P on but it really isn't horrible. Still wish 16:9 would strech out the image instead of giving me bars but as long as I drop back to 4:3 on my set I can stretch out the image.
                                Last edited by alf717; 06-24-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X