Capcom at Comic-Con 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom at Comic-Con 2009

Capcom are scheduled to present their 2009 lineup at this year's Comic-con event on the 23rd of July, between 3 : 15 and 4 : 15 PM. Capcom producers like Jun Takeuchi and Masachika Kawata will be on hand to show off games like Lost Planet 2, Dark Void and Resident Evil : Darkside Chronicles.

Comic-con will be held at the San Diego Convention Center between 23rd and 26th of July.

Capcom @ Comic-Con 2009 thanks to ganado
    Last edited by A-J; 07-10-2009, 06:57 AM.

If anyone is going, I'd pay for them to pick me up any cool resident evil items such as posters etc. I really wished I could go, but never got around to booking anything. Is anyone else going, if so what are you planning to get/see?
    Last edited by nemesis_lover; 07-10-2009, 07:05 AM.

Comment

It would be nice to see something about Resident Evil Portable.
      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

i doubt they've even got anything substantial on it yet, TGS might have a teaser or something ..

Comment

I guess we'll be getting a new trailer. Probably for one of the other scenarios we haven't seen yet if they are going to do what they did with Umbrella Chronicles.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Dammit! I live, like, 5 miles from the Convention Center, and I can't go (damn school).

Comment

Are they going to show Dead Rising 2? I expect to see another trailer for DSC hopefully some new stuff like Chris and Wesker.

Comment

I hope we get a lot of new information on the Resident Evil gaming line up. I really wish I could go but I still have a few years till Im fully independent and I can do stuff like that bc I need to get some more cool things for my Residnet Evil collection (which is now starting to get big).
                Last edited by BCZ 13; 07-11-2009, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X