New Darkside Chronicles Producer Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Darkside Chronicles Producer Interview

Videogamer.com have put up a new interview with Darkside Chronicle's producer Masachika Kawata, and the producer and manager for Cavia inc, Kentaro Noguchi.

They mostly talk about the new improved controls and camera, wii motion plus and other aspects of the game. Read the entire thing at the link.

Darkside Chronicles Interview thanks to Biohaze
    Last edited by A-J; 07-16-2009, 04:28 AM.

Is that a guy or a chick?

Comment

^ He does have some female resemblance imo, but it's a guy.

"(...) hardcore Resident Evil fans are very much interested in the plot. We’re talking about Resident Evil 2 storylines, but we dug in deeper, and it gives you more details. So it will be very interesting for Resident Evil fans."

I hope this doesn't necessarily mean more retcon. An overall nice interview.

Comment

Every time this guy opens his mouth about the Wii and what Wii owners want, I get the incredible urge to punch babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          I get the incredible urge to punch babies.
          Aoohhhh, God help me! IT'S THE SOUND THAT MAKES ME PUNCH INFANTS!

Comment

I still want to try this game out... I need a reason to buy wii games!!! The thing is just getting dust because I don't use it!
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 07-16-2009, 02:25 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              I still want to try this game out... I need a reason to buy wii games!!! The thing is just getting dust because I don't use it!
              Same here. After DSC I might play remake and then it will sit and probably won't get touched for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X